Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Hello from West Virginia - new dealer!

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  SwampfoxWV 
#1 ·
Hi, folks. Just wanted to let you know SWampfox Motorsports of West Virginia is now an authorized Victory dealer. We've had the franchise for about one year and we're very happy to be part of the family.

Hope to see you around!

#2 ·
Congrats and welcome to the Victory Forums! I hope all goes well with the Victory part of your business and that you're willing to post any sales or other important information on here. Please note that due to the new pricing restrictions we know you can't "advertise" rock bottom pricing but it would be appreciated if you are willing to PM anyone on here that is looking for parts with your price and parts availability.

#4 ·
#5 ·
Welcome and glad to see an active dealer part of the fourms! Always looking for a good "sale".. hehe Three locations to better serve you... I like that...

#8 ·
And, for the record, I'm always willing to have a personal discussion with anyone regarding price.

But, I'll be up front and say, I'm not a wholesaler. I'm not opposed to striking a deal, when inventory and other factors require it, but I'm here (not here on the forum, here in business) to make a profit.

I hope nobody faults a man for that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.