Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Lowering V92C

7K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  mcdonl 
#1 ·
Who has done it , and how much did you go?
I am what I like to refer to as "Vertically Challenged" (5'5") so tip toes is how I roll. Would like to remedy that if possible.
Any help appreciated. Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#3 ·
I'm sure it's a clevis change just like mine. It will drop it one inch if so..I'm looking for the guys contact info, I think it's at work. Will post as soon as I find it and you can check with him.

#5 · (Edited)
From what I read, building the spring compression bracket to get to the clevis is the hard part. From there off and on. Cost was 100 bucks or so. One day job.

#6 ·
Found it! Steve Curtis. Everyone said he was the guy to talk to for the TC, I am sure he can either hook you up or point you in the right direction.

securtis12@hotmail.com

#8 ·
I used the lowering clevis that is in a thread on here.It works great and easy to install.The 1 1/2 in drop made a big dif

#10 ·
Any chance anyone has pictures or video of this process? I am interested in doing this as well.
This is from Steve when I inquired with him. On my todo list, this summer I think. Sorry, no pics yet.

securtis12@hotmail.com

The clevis runs 100 shipped in the U.S. and will lower a TC about an inch. As for installation it is just removing the shock then removing the Clevis and reinstalling the new one. Takes about 2 hours and we will include directions with the unit. It will effect your lean a bit but not all that much you still need to set your spring preload to fit you. Just let me knoe if you have any other questions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.