Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

New Member from the U.P of Michigan

639 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Daybreak 
#1 ·
Hello all! cheers

I live in Marquette, MI on the shore of Lake Superior. Been riding for over 20 years, and love it more every year! I run a charter fishing buisness during the summer months and drive a snow plow this time of year.

My last 2 bikes have been Yamaha's, including my current bike(for sale), which is also my favorite ever,... My Raider 1900. I will miss that motor!

With more and more extended trips, my wife and I need more room and more comfort. I have always liked the Victorys, especially for the power and styling, and I belive a CC or CCT is in my very near future. I have ridden along side quite a few, and almost everybody I talked to, most switched to Vic from another brand, and almost always say they will never own anything else now.

I have quite a few questions:D, but Ill save those for another post!

Looking forward to joing the Vic Community! cheers

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum. cheers

#4 ·
Welcome from Katy Tx

#5 ·
Thanks guys!

You Texas guys look to have some excellent riding down your way! I have a trip in the works for next year to hit the Hill Country for a few days, and the Twisted Sisters to be exact!

#6 ·
Welcome from North FL .. Have Rode , Hunted, and Fished the UP Lots .. Victory is a Winning Ride .. Loving mine more everyday after 3,000+ Miles after 40 years of Riding HD's found a winner here .. Is the Shamrock still alive and well in Marquette?

#7 ·
Joe...

Yep! The Shamrock is still alive and kickin. And hasn't changed in a looong time!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.