Obama/Holder sue the states that try to have fair elections... very American of them... oh my God, require people to have ID's... they, and you, know, or should that 99.999% of U.S. Citizens that vote have ID, duh... we know who doesn't have them, the people who aren't allowed to vote but do, and did, for Obama.
First off, what examples of suing to stop fair election processes do you have? The only one I'm familiar with was Ohio, but I'm sure there were others. In regards to Ohio (the most complained about one), the issue was the law they tried to pass was in direct violation of the Equal Protection clause of the Constitution. If you have other examples, I'd like to hear about them.
Also, in regards to requiring photo IDs, you should double check your information. A few points:
1. Actually, estimates show that the number of voting age citizens without a photo ID are as high as 11%. While that number is "as high as", even 1/10th of that is more than one thousand times your claim. Even if you were to limit this just to those who actually DO vote, I would find it hard to believe the number is that low.
2. Additionally, voter ID laws (in place or proposed) vary from state to state as to what qualifies. What works in one state may not work in another.
3. Citizens without IDs are mostly made up of: Senior citizens (such as my grandfather, a WWII Vet), students, the poor and the disabled.
4. Voter IDs cost money. And passing the cost on directly to the voter is unconstitutional as it's a form of a polling tax. And if the cost is not passed on, then the cost falls to the government which would be an expansion of government. You've claimed to be all about the Constitution and against expanding government spending...so which are you willing to sacrifice here?
5. The issue isn't voter fraud. It's election fraud which happens at the candidate/party level. Voter ID is minimal at both the accusation and the conviction level. And let's be honest...how difficult is it really to get a fake ID?