Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - An extremely boring tale......
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-04-2016, 06:19 PM
Speedblue

Default Boring but cool.

Years ago we use to use a boring bar on tractor blocks. It never made them perfect. I use to send my blocks I would overhaul into the machine shop. The old guys at the shop went ahead and use the boring bar to bore out the blocks, still remember seeing them sleeve the cylinders that were to far gone, pretty cool. I just did not trust that old boring bar or me doing it, ha, ha. Looks quiet pricey the machining for your cylinders. Would love to see a dyno run after you get it all broke in and dialed in. Hope the engine work meets your expectations. Good luck. Send more pictures. Picture of the old pistons next to the new pistons would be cool.

Goodyear, Arizona(USA) 2011 Victory Cross Roads, Black police bag guards, black engine guards, black Vegas 8 Ball handle bars, Triumph Tiger mirrors, Triumph hand grips, set speedo/tach back 5" , adjustable timing wheel, Lloyzz Fuel Programmer III & air filter. Modified exhaust, made stock into 2 into 1. Moved front fender forward. MRA windshield.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome