Here are some things I discovered doing this little project.
1) It's pretty easy if you can use a screwdriver
2) The chrome end caps come right off with suitable pliers
3) The left grip is the only one glued on
4)The Heated left grip in NOT glued on!
5) The instructions are adequate, but you need to make sure you are reading about your bike. In my case the XR, not the XC or Vision.
6) Read the instructions first! Get the tools you need before you dig in on this.
2011 XR Midnight Cherry, Hard Bags, Vic htd grips & seat, Vic medium Windshield, unlocked speedo, Lloydz Air filter, VFC III, Lloydz ATS +4, Vance & Hines slip ons
1993 Vulcan 1500 (sold)
1981 Yamaha Seca 750 (ridden into oblivion)
1977 Honda 550 (sold)