Hey Brothers - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-23-2009, 10:19 PM Thread Starter
doc
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 59
Hey Brothers

....anything new? Gettin any miles on your rides?
doc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-23-2009, 11:43 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 25
Send a message via MSN to jsilvers
Rolled 300 yesterday

I rolled about 300 miles yesterday, but only about 100 today. Bought my Vegas last June and just rolled over 10,250 miles...
jsilvers is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-25-2009, 08:30 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cheyenne, WY
Posts: 45
Send a message via AIM to Evolvd Ride
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc View Post
....anything new? Gettin any miles on your rides?
Yeah, our smile was just replaced with disgust because you're back.
Evolvd Ride is offline  
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-25-2009, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
doc
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 59
Jsilvers, that is great... 10K in a year. I bet there is alot of great places to ride in Iowa. I made it to Dubuque once, had a burger and went to Wisconsin. I should have taken the Minnesota side of the river up north. Next time.

Evolvd Ride
"Yeah, our smile was just replaced with disgust because you're back." I never left. I am what brings you here everyday. You will kneel before me and my Milwaukee Iron.
doc is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 25
Send a message via MSN to jsilvers
Wink Places to ride

No doc, not really that many great roads around here, but I guess you take what you can get. I'd rather take a few days and ride to the Smokies or the Rockies or somewhere else.

Oh, and Doc, I won't feed you. I love to ride and your misplaced anger (fear?) won't diminish that. I like Milwaukee Iron just like I like my Spirit Lake Iron, I just preferred the Victory. Let me know if your in SE Iowa sometime and I'll ride with ya. Just leave the attitude behind.
jsilvers is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cheyenne, WY
Posts: 45
Send a message via AIM to Evolvd Ride
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc View Post
Evolvd Ride
"Yeah, our smile was just replaced with disgust because you're back." I never left. I am what brings you here everyday. You will kneel before me and my Milwaukee Iron.
Let me know when you wake up from that dillusion. Victory's are what bring me here everyday....and obviously they are far superior to HD's or you'd be busy trolling their websites and hanging off their nuts.

Good day sir....
Evolvd Ride is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 08:17 PM Thread Starter
doc
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsilvers View Post
No doc, not really that many great roads around here, but I guess you take what you can get. I'd rather take a few days and ride to the Smokies or the Rockies or somewhere else.

Oh, and Doc, I won't feed you. I love to ride and your misplaced anger (fear?) won't diminish that. I like Milwaukee Iron just like I like my Spirit Lake Iron, I just preferred the Victory. Let me know if your in SE Iowa sometime and I'll ride with ya. Just leave the attitude behind.
same here... and if you ever make it to Milwaukee let me know. The Harley museum is very - very cool, if you like harleys or not. The old bikes, American history combined with Harley history is actually very cool. The motorcycle clubs and the R/D areas are cool too. Great food.
doc is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
doc
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolvd Ride View Post
Let me know when you wake up from that dillusion. Victory's are what bring me here everyday....and obviously they are far superior to HD's or you'd be busy trolling their websites and hanging off their nuts.

Good day sir....
Have a good day.
doc is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 10:43 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 25
Send a message via MSN to jsilvers
Talking Will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc View Post
same here... and if you ever make it to Milwaukee let me know. The Harley museum is very - very cool, if you like harleys or not. The old bikes, American history combined with Harley history is actually very cool. The motorcycle clubs and the R/D areas are cool too. Great food.
I get there every now and then. I went to the Harley 100th Anniversary and the 105th. My buddies dad lives there so we stayed with him. I rode a Yamaha to the 100th and my Victory to the 105th. No attitude there. Just a hell of a lot of fun.

I'll make sure I holler at you if we're headed up that way. Until then, don't stir too much sh@t.
jsilvers is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome