1) How long have you been riding motorcycles in general? How long have you been riding a Victory motorcycle specifically?
Been riding since 1967
2) Are you a first generation cruiser rider or did your parents or grandparents ride cruisers?
3) What do you like about your Victory motorcycle?
a) Performance and handling
b) It looks really good
c) price (although it is getting higher
d) other. It is not a Harley
4) Is your motorcycle your primary means of transportation? (Or do you own a car as well?)
Two cars and four bikes.
5) On an average, how many miles do you ride per month?
1000-2000 Over 2000
6) Are you Male or Female?
7) What is your age range?
Less than 25 25-35 yrs old 35-50 yrs old Over 50 yrs old
8) What is your income range?
Under 20k a year 21-50k 51-75k 75-100 over 100K a year
9) Do you belong to a Motorcycle related group? If not, would you like to be part of one?
Yes an MRO (Fredom of Road Riders)
10) Was your most recent bike purchase new or used?
New, 06 Eightball
11) If you could change 1 thing about Victory motorcycles, what would it be?
Lower the frame a bit, and controling the price of accessories.
12) Would you ever buy a Harley Davidson? If no, why not?
I sold a 1992 Harley (fourth one I owned) to buy the Victory, I would not buy a new one. A Flathead 45 however?