Hey Brothers [Archive] - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

: Hey Brothers

doc
08-23-2009, 10:19 PM
....anything new? Gettin any miles on your rides?

jsilvers
08-23-2009, 11:43 PM
I rolled about 300 miles yesterday, but only about 100 today. Bought my Vegas last June and just rolled over 10,250 miles...:)

Evolvd Ride
08-25-2009, 08:30 PM
....anything new? Gettin any miles on your rides?

Yeah, our smile was just replaced with disgust because you're back.

doc
08-25-2009, 08:49 PM
Jsilvers, that is great... 10K in a year. I bet there is alot of great places to ride in Iowa. I made it to Dubuque once, had a burger and went to Wisconsin. I should have taken the Minnesota side of the river up north. Next time.

Evolvd Ride
"Yeah, our smile was just replaced with disgust because you're back." I never left. I am what brings you here everyday. You will kneel before me and my Milwaukee Iron.

jsilvers
08-25-2009, 09:26 PM
No doc, not really that many great roads around here, but I guess you take what you can get. I'd rather take a few days and ride to the Smokies or the Rockies or somewhere else.

Oh, and Doc, I won't feed you. I love to ride and your misplaced anger (fear?) won't diminish that. I like Milwaukee Iron just like I like my Spirit Lake Iron, I just preferred the Victory. Let me know if your in SE Iowa sometime and I'll ride with ya. Just leave the attitude behind.;)

Evolvd Ride
08-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Evolvd Ride
"Yeah, our smile was just replaced with disgust because you're back." I never left. I am what brings you here everyday. You will kneel before me and my Milwaukee Iron.

Let me know when you wake up from that dillusion. Victory's are what bring me here everyday....and obviously they are far superior to HD's or you'd be busy trolling their websites and hanging off their nuts.

Good day sir....

doc
08-26-2009, 08:17 PM
No doc, not really that many great roads around here, but I guess you take what you can get. I'd rather take a few days and ride to the Smokies or the Rockies or somewhere else.

Oh, and Doc, I won't feed you. I love to ride and your misplaced anger (fear?) won't diminish that. I like Milwaukee Iron just like I like my Spirit Lake Iron, I just preferred the Victory. Let me know if your in SE Iowa sometime and I'll ride with ya. Just leave the attitude behind.;)

same here... and if you ever make it to Milwaukee let me know. The Harley museum is very - very cool, if you like harleys or not. The old bikes, American history combined with Harley history is actually very cool. The motorcycle clubs and the R/D areas are cool too. Great food.

doc
08-26-2009, 08:18 PM
Let me know when you wake up from that dillusion. Victory's are what bring me here everyday....and obviously they are far superior to HD's or you'd be busy trolling their websites and hanging off their nuts.

Good day sir....

Have a good day.

jsilvers
08-26-2009, 10:43 PM
same here... and if you ever make it to Milwaukee let me know. The Harley museum is very - very cool, if you like harleys or not. The old bikes, American history combined with Harley history is actually very cool. The motorcycle clubs and the R/D areas are cool too. Great food.

I get there every now and then. I went to the Harley 100th Anniversary and the 105th. My buddies dad lives there so we stayed with him. I rode a Yamaha to the 100th and my Victory to the 105th. No attitude there. Just a hell of a lot of fun.

I'll make sure I holler at you if we're headed up that way. Until then, don't stir too much sh@t.