Different seats for 2010 hammer? ANY?? [Archive] - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

: Different seats for 2010 hammer? ANY??

BlackedOutHammer
04-27-2012, 12:30 PM
Im looking for a seat for my hammer that would maybe sit me back an inch if possible but dont know whats out there...I know i could shave and re leather but i was hoping there was even like a different fender rear and solo seat i could buy NOT SURE Pics would be great

kruizerchick
05-28-2012, 08:23 AM
My husband got this seat from Corbin (http://www.corbin.com/polaris_victory/vhsmg.shtml).

They were way cool and custom painted it for him based on the cowl he sent them.

However, be warned... it took us WEEKS to figure out how to install the damn thing and find the right screws/bolts because they failed to include them in the shipping. We had a terrible time getting anyone at Corbin to understand the problems he was having. It was a real shame that as cool as the manufacturing process was that their customer service area was such a let down.

While he likes it a lot... he's still undecided on whether it was worth all of the effort and problems or not.