P0107 Barometric pressure historic code. [Archive] - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

: P0107 Barometric pressure historic code.

Bushbee
05-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Long story short, just got back from having codes pulled on my V92c. It's a small shop that let me pull bike in and participate in everything being done. Map sensor and tps sensor have been replaced in last month for shared issues. Shows the P0107 Baro code, which can essentially be the map sensor being out of limits, wiring going into map, or ecm issue. After several minutes of some different testing, me and the tech realized that the code was only being set intermittently during cranking. The baro stats would drop just enough to reset the code, and only during cranking. It also always showed to be a historic code. Changed battery, checked all grounds, checked wiring, tested map sensor. Now I'm thinking I'm dealing with an ECM glitch. Bike runs superb, and all the stats through the digital wrench prove that. But I would like to sell it. Might be hard to do with a check engine light on.
Any thoughts from anyone on this?

Thank you.
Bushbee

karmobRob
05-18-2012, 04:07 PM
Is your battery circuit wiring good? Particularly the main terminal on the starter relay. Did you scan with a Vic scanner?