Help us grow our Facebook Page! - Every 100 fans we will be raffling off a.... [Archive] - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

: Help us grow our Facebook Page! - Every 100 fans we will be raffling off a....

EdgeXtremeSports
07-30-2012, 05:49 PM
http://www.facebook.com/EdgeXtremeSports

Alright Victory forums members we have a special offer for you! We are new and looking to grow our facebook page. All you have to do is click like on our page.... Once we hit 100, 200, 300 and so on we will be raffling off:

Brand New Joe Rocket Velocity Mesh Jacket! Thats a $130.00 Value for FREE!

And on top of it, you will be able to select which color and size you need! Please spread the word and also like the page!!!

http://www.facebook.com/EdgeXtremeSports

Thanks for your time,

ndabunka
07-30-2012, 07:26 PM
Liked the page and spread the word but how do you know who is a forum member since we don't use our given names on these boards?

Apparently I was #27 (J.Seifert)

EdgeXtremeSports
07-31-2012, 05:55 AM
Liked the page and spread the word but how do you know who is a forum member since we don't use our given names on these boards?

Hey J! We are running on this promotion on a couple different forums, so once we hit 100 fans 200 and so on, the winner will be randomly selected from Facebook and be contacted directly on there!

Should be interesting because the page is starting to grow rapidly and looks like the first raffle for the jacket will be in a day or two!!

Again thank you for the support everyone! And remember share share share :)

EdgeXtremeSports
07-31-2012, 02:15 PM
Wow thanks for the support so far everyone! But lets keep it going... we're almost there! Once we hit 100 fans we will raffle of our first Jacket!!

visionjohnny
07-31-2012, 03:47 PM

Whats there to like there parts come from Kuryakyn and you can but them from any one for the same price even Kuryakyn will sell them to you at those prices.
Heck did you look for tires there are none.

EdgeXtremeSports
08-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Whats there to like there parts come from Kuryakyn and you can but them from any one for the same price even Kuryakyn will sell them to you at those prices.

Again, like we have said many times the site is new and we are working on adding parts daily! If you dont see what your looking for please send us an email to info@edgextremesports.com and we will send you a quote.

Yes, we also make the Edge Leather Saddlebags and Edge Quick Release Saddlebag Brackets. Kuryakyn is a distributor for us and yes they do sell for the same price as us. Being a manufacturer we do not intend to compete with our own dealers/distributors who sell our products and have made it a huge success over the past 10 years.

If there's something you are looking for us, let us know and we will get you a quote!

EdgeXtremeSports
08-01-2012, 12:46 PM
But thank you for letting us know what we should work on. We really do appreciate the help and suggestions.

ndabunka
08-02-2012, 09:13 PM

Give them a chance. Perhaps with time and understanding of the market, they will offer competitive (read as discounted) pricing so that they can drive some business. I am in an area where we have multiple dealers that offer Kuryakyn and other vendors products AT DISCOUNT so unless they become competitive, I may stay away as well. Let's see how it goes