Ipod nano [Archive] - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

: Ipod nano

freezeradio
11-24-2009, 11:31 PM
Anyone put the Ipod nano on there bike? is it cool . I just got one on e bay for 24 dollars. I have the I pod cord . just waitin to get it in the mail.

Robert4
01-01-2010, 12:55 AM
I don't have a ipod but I do plug my iphone in to the cord in the glove box put it on aux and listen to what music I have on my phone. Hope that helps, good luck. Ride Safe.

freezeradio
01-01-2010, 04:12 AM
I don't have a ipod but I do plug my iphone in to the cord in the glove box put it on aux and listen to what music I have on my phone. Hope that helps, good luck. Ride Safe.

I have a gps also I am trying to work at the same time. Need to hear the gps and Phone over the stereo. DOES ANYONE get my needs here. Or do I have to go to a metric forum to get an answer to my product that I bought in the USA. hELLO...This is not rocket science. I have had a few beers by now ....AS it is new years eve.Please Just tell me how to get sound from gps to over lap the sound on my stereo.My gps is loud ...Nuvi 660. Probably the best Garmin unit out here .You need some one on the victory team that knows what a consumer wants .JUST O MAKE SURE -What a consumer wants .......IS what a consumer get's.Really.I am not telling you what to do . I just think we can turn this thing Around....Hey....I am all for a stomg America.Just need to get the informatoin out there to the public. We should not have to ask stupid questions. We should have the people and resources to give the TRUE COSTOMER Am easy way to view ,Talk about, and minipulate. Louyd's is cool, But all It is is an add to spend money. We need a true Forum with people to back our thoughts and plans for the future.I want an easy fix.Maby with a few more of us out here and we can make a difference. Hey .........This is as hard as I tried to get a responce.........Snow and ice on Ground.....All pissed off..... Sorrryyyyy!!!!!!

>>

diamondrmp
01-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Whats your problem? You already received an answer in another forum and your still crying about it. You may not like the answer but you got the one that works for now.

You say its not rocket science like your flaming others for not having the answer for you. Yet you can't figure it out? If you don't like the fix then think of one yourself.

YOU seem to be the ONLY person I've seen between 3 Victory sites crying about this when a solution has been given. Not every bike can be evrything to every rider.

Maybe being more constructive instead of insulting, may get Victory's attention to make a fix for future models.

Robert4
01-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Maybe you shouldn't ask about a IPOD NANO and talk about your gps system. That is what I was replying to on YOUR POST.

07ACE
01-01-2010, 01:45 PM
diamond is right, quit friggin crying. motorcycles are a hobby they cost money, usually if you want something done right you have to spend money, so do it and quit whining otherwise if your GPS is the best and its already loud deal with it dude, i don't mean to rag on you dude but god damn grow up, and if this forum sucks so much, leave or join another forum, the *** is great cost some money but its money well spent. if i'm coming of as a super dick i'm sorry, i'm just sick of reading posts of you whining about your GPS

ronfox
01-01-2010, 01:52 PM
i have a i-pod nano on my 2008 kp and it plays great i have a 100 wt built in each speaker & thay rock. :D

10VVRider
01-03-2010, 09:21 PM
I have a gps also I am trying to work at the same time. Need to hear the gps and Phone over the stereo. DOES ANYONE get my needs here. Or do I have to go to a metric forum to get an answer to my product that I bought in the USA. hELLO...This is not rocket science. I have had a few beers by now ....AS it is new years eve.Please Just tell me how to get sound from gps to over lap the sound on my stereo.My gps is loud ...Nuvi 660. Probably the best Garmin unit out here .You need some one on the victory team that knows what a consumer wants .JUST O MAKE SURE -What a consumer wants .......IS what a consumer get's.Really.I am not telling you what to do . I just think we can turn this thing Around....Hey....I am all for a stomg America.Just need to get the informatoin out there to the public. We should not have to ask stupid questions. We should have the people and resources to give the TRUE COSTOMER Am easy way to view ,Talk about, and minipulate. Louyd's is cool, But all It is is an add to spend money. We need a true Forum with people to back our thoughts and plans for the future.I want an easy fix.Maby with a few more of us out here and we can make a difference. Hey .........This is as hard as I tried to get a responce.........Snow and ice on Ground.....All pissed off..... Sorrryyyyy!!!!!!

>>

Wow! How many beers??????????

The Garmin Zumo 660 motorcycle GPS has a built-in MP3 player. When your in the navigation mode the spoken nav instructions automatically override the MP3 player output. I don't have my Vision yet, but I know when I am playing the MP3 tunes through my Scala Rider Q2 headset, if the nice lady cuts in to tell me where to go her voice temporarily takes priortiy over the tunes. Her voice also takes priority over the communication with my wife's headset as well. My wife gets really pissed when that happens.

I can only assume that if your GPS and your i-pod are properly connected to the stereo system on your Vision that the GPS voice would normally override your tunes output when the nav voice speaks. If not, check the output setting in the volume adjustment section of your Garmin menu. You may still have the output set to come from the GPS device instead of a remote aux. device. I had this problem at first with the Scala Rider communicators.

And one more suggestion, your fellow riders are here to help one another whenever we can, so how about toning down a little on your next post. It will go a long way to getting you the answers you are looking for.