Sticky suggestion [Archive] - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

: Sticky suggestion

Ted Weidner
04-07-2010, 05:17 PM
I am new to this forum and like most new members I have asked a question that has been asked a 100 times already. I did some searching but like any new member to a site it is difficult until you have been at it for a while. My suggestion is a sticky on frequently asked items: Which intake, exhaust, how big a tire can I put on this thing, why so many clutch cable failures, etc. Thank you for all the help so far. BTW-what oil do you recommend :)

diamondrmp
04-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Hmmmmmm...thats a good idea. Only problem is the answers especially to intake and exhaust can and does vary. New pipes come out and beat the old winner. Don't forget a lot of what people want are personal preference not only performance but looks.

Ted Weidner
04-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Good point-Updates would of course have to be done, I thought it would be a good starting point for alot of questions.

NZvictory
04-12-2010, 06:39 AM
....i second that one!!...even if it is personal on looks i like to know what combos are good...also sticky a Common faults and known fixes..i known this would be hard on the likes of Kevinx ( the man is a legend with answering questions! thumb up) but if someone like him wrote up a thread with just the MAIN faults and either how to fix or maintain it might help a few that maybe are not as mechanically minded as others are.