Customer Service LIed!!! [Archive] - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

: Customer Service LIed!!!

bigwolfalicious
06-08-2010, 03:19 PM
I bought highway pegs for my Jackpot back in December for my own christmas gift. the woman i spoke with online swore they would fit a jackpot. due to an injury and fucking michigan weather, i didnt get bike out until may.

the pegs, of course, do not fit the Jackpot. when i called to return them, she said there is a 30 day return policy and wouldnt say anything else. i am so mad i almost want to sell bike! this is $200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone have any ideas!!!

NOEMTZ
06-08-2010, 04:23 PM
I bought highway pegs for my Jackpot back in December for my own christmas gift. the woman i spoke with online swore they would fit a jackpot. due to an injury and fucking michigan weather, i didnt get bike out until may.

the pegs, of course, do not fit the Jackpot. when i called to return them, she said there is a 30 day return policy and wouldnt say anything else. i am so mad i almost want to sell bike! this is $200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone have any ideas!!!
Which pegs? Victory, Kuryakyn? Part Number?
You may be able to sell them on ebay and recover most of your money. If you know what they fit.

diamondrmp
06-09-2010, 09:03 AM
You may just need an adapter.

diamondrmp
06-10-2010, 10:00 AM
??????? Hello ??????? Give us an answer so we can give you a better answer.