Running lights [Archive] - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

: Running lights

itzzeal
07-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Does anyone have any idea how I can make my front blinkers stay on all the time and just blink when I use the signal? I like the look of my yellow blinkers in front and would love to keep them on when riding. Any help would be great

NOEMTZ
07-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Does anyone have any idea how I can make my front blinkers stay on all the time and just blink when I use the signal? I like the look of my yellow blinkers in front and would love to keep them on when riding. Any help would be great

They are single element bulbs...with some creative wiring and the use of diodes, you may get it to work. I wonder if that would void any warranty?

seedman
07-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Try Custom Dynamics or Radiantz . com . about $25.00 for a module .. easy to install

itzzeal
07-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Thanks for the help...seedman not to knit-pick but the only thing module I see for it is 85 bucks. Did you see one for 25? No big deal if not just figured I'd ask

seedman
07-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the help...seedman not to knit-pick but the only thing module I see for it is 85 bucks. Did you see one for 25? No big deal if not just figured I'd ask

Custom dynamics . com , Eclipze Module , Item EPZ , changes single intensity to dual intensity and 100% ON Running Lights , $24.95 for a pair , one for each signal , left - right side . I made the connections behind the headlight . I like em , Easy to do , Good luck