Pure Parts Polaris [Archive] - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

: Pure Parts Polaris

CTKingpin
09-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Has anyone ordered from Pure Parts Polaris? I ordered a windshield and brackets for my kingpin on sunday 9/5 and haven't heard from them yet as to whether it was accepted or when it would be sent. I dropped them an e-mail and got no response in 24 hours. Let me know if you have had any dealings with them, Thanks.

diamondrmp
09-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Tis the nature of the Victory Corporation beast. Sorry.

fxrs1955
09-09-2010, 07:14 AM
I've never ordered from them but I did send an inquiry and never heard a thing.

VegasRider
09-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Ordered a tach kit for my Vegas from them and did receive a confirmation email at the time of the order. Then nothing for about a week... With no warning, a box showed up with my tach kit in it. Like the man said, sorry state of customer service seems to be the norm any more...

kevinx
09-10-2010, 07:10 AM
Man we have become Jaded. Place an order on a Sunday, and then by Thursday we call it poor customer service. Your parts will get there in a very reasonable time

Roadrocket
09-10-2010, 09:24 AM
I think it's the total lack of communication that everyone finds frustrating and unprofessional. If they , or anyone, gets an offer to have money sent to them the least they could do is respond and say "send it on".:confused:

RR

CTKingpin
09-10-2010, 05:11 PM
I wasn't complaining that I didn't get my parts, all I was looking for was a confirmation that they received the order and a ship date. In the internet world usually you get some type of response in minutes or hours not day's. I did hear from them today and I should get my stuff by next Friday, so I'm happy now.

VegasRider
09-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Hi Kevin,

The actual parts service itself and the length of time it took to get the parts is on par with anywhere else I have shopped online. I think the issue is more of a computer / systems thing.

Most of the places I deal with will send an email confirming the order and then send an email with a tracking number as soon as the package ships. Maybe I am just expecting too much?

VegasRider

kevinx
09-10-2010, 09:36 PM
No nerve struck. It was more of an off the hip observation. Until the pretty recent past; we sent off a check, and just waited 4-6 weeks for delivery. Until about the 7th week nobody was even concerned.