20W50 Synthetic Oil [Archive] - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

: 20W50 Synthetic Oil

Levi
09-20-2010, 01:46 PM
Hi guys,
Is anyone using the Amsoil 20W50 fully synthetic oil?
I'm thinking about trying it in my 2006 Jackpot.
Apparently it suppose to lower the temperature and make the engine much quieter. Also don't have to worry about oil breaking down over time during winter months.
I use fully synthetic oil in my R6 and I can tell it works great.
Any thoughts??

Thanks Levi

diamondrmp
09-20-2010, 02:21 PM
Use the search feature and you will find a few threads on this already.

Levi
09-20-2010, 04:01 PM
Now it looks like you have the same model as I do...
What do you use?

20W40 or 20W50 synthetic?

diamondrmp
09-20-2010, 05:43 PM
I don't use synthetic. Victory recommends a semi-synthetic blend.

I only use the recommended weight of 20-20.

BBob
09-20-2010, 06:11 PM
Some of us are thinking about blending our own using Amsoil, Rotella 6, or Mobile 1 V-Twin and a standard dino oil like Rotella or Valvoline.

Wth the new Vic's going 5k miles between oil changes because neutral is easier to find; I have to wonder if they were being overly cautious in their recommendation of 2500 miles on earlier bikes.

By their reasoning I should be able to go until I can't find neutral anymore or 5k miles. Whichever comes first.

The blend also has to do with the clutch slipping. You could probably go with a 30/70 blend of syn/dino.

Here are a few good sites to learn about oil. Probably more than you ever wanted to know.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/cms/

http://www.nordicgroup.us/oil.htm#

http://motorcycleinfo.calsci.com/Oils1.html

cervelo
09-20-2010, 06:17 PM

Wth the new Vic's going 5k miles between oil changes because neutral is easier to find;

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/cms/

http://www.nordicgroup.us/oil.htm#

http://motorcycleinfo.calsci.com/Oils1.html

I had heard / read about the neutral being hard to find but mine has always been easy -- never any problems , if anything goes into neutral to easy.

omarf4
09-21-2010, 08:13 AM
Hi guys,
Is anyone using the Amsoil 20W50 fully synthetic oil?
I'm thinking about trying it in my 2006 Jackpot.
Apparently it suppose to lower the temperature and make the engine much quieter. Also don't have to worry about oil breaking down over time during winter months.
I use fully synthetic oil in my R6 and I can tell it works great.
Any thoughts??

Thanks Levi

My standard response to the "oil" post:
100% pure full synthezied oil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fak_RmAp5M

cheers

Levi
09-22-2010, 12:05 PM
This is an interesting news!! My neutral is often hard to find and I find myself clicking between first and second a few times pretty much every stop light.
Do you think that a fresh oil change will help that?
From everything I read around I can always go with the Victory oil blend. However a lot of people preffer fully synthetic 20W50 for many reasons, like better heat management and life span. Also, I see a lot of people using 20W50 and they say they love it. Then there are people who are talking about clutch slipping but I couldn't find anyone who would say I used it and I don't like it, or I had clutch slipping problem. It's seems like a rummor more than anything. Is there actually someone who used it and experienced any problems?

Ranger
09-22-2010, 01:12 PM
I'm not sure but, the guy at the local dealership told me that he has had to replace two clutches in Victory bikes after the people put Amsoil in them. Not sure, I've been looking to find out this whole oil thing. I bought mine from a different dealer and they used a regular 10/40 syn-blend. FYI.

Ranger
09-22-2010, 01:14 PM
My 03 Vegas does the same thing. Haven't figured that out yet myself. I have found that as you are coming to a slow stop(under 5 mph) it seems easier to find N.

imfree2q
09-22-2010, 01:51 PM
I use Amsoil 20/50 and have had NO issues.. Neutral is easer to find with Amsoil with NO slippage what so ever.. Motor is quieter.. Of course Vic wants to sale you there oil.. I have had good results in my 07 Vegas.. Go for it Amsoil is a great oil..

Levi
09-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Sometimes it's easy to find the neutral and it jumps right in, sometimes even at complete stop it skips right over. I have to be really really gentle to find it. I have 06 Jackpot.

Levi
09-22-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm going with it :-) I'll post the results. What filter are you using? I think I'll go with the K&N 198 model.

imfree2q
09-22-2010, 02:09 PM
I just used a OEM filter..

Levi
09-22-2010, 03:00 PM
I just read a thread from a Victory mechanic that says: If you would like to use Full-Synthetic Oil instead, we strongly recommend and use AMSOIL 20W-50. This is especially formulated for V-Twin motorcycles.
Also there is an article about a guy who just broke 200,000 miles on his Victory and he uses only Amsoil 20W50.
Amsoil 20w50 is what I'm gonna put in my Victory from now on and see if it helps with the Neutral issue. I'll post my findings, thanks guys!

visionjohnny
09-22-2010, 04:01 PM
I have a 08 vision and it has 7459 miles and not I just changed to the amsoil. I have used it in my bikes before with never a problem. It does run cooler and shift the same easy way as before. The gears are way quieter. I am going to run it for 5000 and then change it. I might even take it to a place and have them analyze it. I know it coast about 29 bucks. Keep in mind the 2011 can go 5000 miles on a change and changing gears that are made out of steel doesn't have any thing with longer oil changes. I would say the bearings are the big deal.
You have to run motorcycle oil cause of the shear factor.
Changing oil to what ever you want doesn't void warranty they would have to prove in a court of law that it was the oil that broke the bike.
Keep in mind you should have 5000 mile on the bike before going away from the OEM cause of the brake in factor.
thumb up

visionjohnny
09-22-2010, 04:04 PM
[QUOTE=visionjohnny;13948]I have a 08 vision and it has 7459 miles and not I just changed to the amsoil. I have used it in my bikes before with never a problem. It does run cooler and shift the same easy way as before. The gears are way quieter. I am going to run it for 5000 and then change it. I might even take it to a place and have them analyze it. I know it coast about 29 bucks. Keep in mind the 2011 can go 5000 miles on a change and changing gears that are made out of steel doesn't have any thing with longer oil changes. I would say the bearings are the big deal.
You have to run motorcycle oil cause of the shear factor.
Changing oil to what ever you want doesn't void warranty they would have to prove in a court of law that it was the oil that broke the bike.
Keep in mind you should have 5000 mile on the bike before going away from the OEM cause of the brake in factor.
Polaris doesn't like amsoil cause it never changes color its always clean and brown.

Banjo
09-22-2010, 07:44 PM
Your engine will run hotter with Amsoil in it.

diamondrmp
09-22-2010, 10:32 PM
The guy that has the 200,000 Vic is Roadkill. He is pretty famous in the Victory community. He is also a Amsoil dealer.

As far as using full synthetic being a tale? You can think that but I can tell you from working at a Vic dealership and KevinX can chime in with his experience (he is a Vic mechanic) that we have never seen any problems using Vic oil. The ONLY time I have seen and heard of clutch slippage is with other branded oils other than Victory.

imfree2q
09-23-2010, 02:59 AM
Your engine will run hotter with Amsoil in it.

That’s simply not true!
Full Synthetic oils are slicker = less friction = cooler happier quieter motor. Maybe you have the data to back up your claim of Amsoil running hotter? I would be interested in seeing that data!
Victory 20/40 oil is a great oil! But there are better oils out there to use. Amsoil meets or exceed all vic spec's..

Banjo
09-23-2010, 07:45 AM
I'm a Amsoil dealer since 1990..and use the stuff in all my vehicles.But in my Victory...from experience..I use different oil.

cheers

imfree2q
09-23-2010, 10:22 AM
I'm a Amsoil dealer since 1990..and use the stuff in all my vehicles.But in my Victory...from experience..I use different oil.

cheers

Bahahahahaaa... Okay Dude!! :ltr: So no data then??

Banjo
09-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Bahahahahaaa... Okay Dude!! :ltr: So no data then??

Okay Dude!!.you recommend Amsoil ..What is your data for using Amsoil? Just because you read all the information Amsoil has on the internet thats the truth right?:ltr: I have No Data,But Your engine will run hotter with Amsoil in it. thumb up

imfree2q
09-23-2010, 12:45 PM
Okay Dude!!.you recommend Amsoil ..What is your data for using Amsoil? Just because you read all the information Amsoil has on the internet thats the truth right?:ltr: I have No Data,But Your engine will run hotter with Amsoil in it. thumb up

Sorry I think your statement is nonsense!!
All you have to do is show data proveing that it makes your motor run hotter! And ill have no problem believing you!! But your statment go's againts what synthetic's are even about!
Have a good day tho......

Roadrocket
09-23-2010, 05:31 PM
Like the stuff or not I figure it's all gotta be true - especially all the comparison numbers. If they were not every one of the other oil companies would be fighting to see who got to drag them to court first!

RR

Banjo
09-23-2010, 10:19 PM
Sorry I think your statement is nonsense!!
All you have to do is show data proveing that it makes your motor run hotter! And ill have no problem believing you!! But your statment go's againts what synthetic's are even about!
Have a good day tho......

From your personal experience:ltr:What are synthetics all about?wac

diamondrmp
09-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Like the stuff or not I figure it's all gotta be true - especially all the comparison numbers. If they were not every one of the other oil companies would be fighting to see who got to drag them to court first!

RR

Actually that is not true. It would cost way more for court than the piddly sales they would, if they did, loose sales to amsoil.

BBob
09-23-2010, 10:48 PM
True syn oil will run close to 20 degrees cooler than standard dino oil. That's just a fact that has been proven countless times and a few times by me personally.

However; I don't know what difference the Victory brand oil makes vs true syn. Remember, to be labeled "synthetic" nowadays, the oil only needs to be 30% syn.

There are only a few true syn oils. Amsoil is one of them.

I also run run Mobil 1 V-Twin in my HD's crankcase and primary (where the clutch is) and it works just fine in both places. No clutch slippage at all. If it did slip I would think the clutch disks were getting worn to the point of needing to be replaced. (Mobil 1 is also a true syn)

Few subjects elicit the passion "oil" does when it comes to our combustion engines. It's almost like discussing politics or religion. Kinda funny when you think of it like that, eh?

diamondrmp
09-23-2010, 10:58 PM
I'm going to chime in again on this.

From my experience and speaking unofficially on KevinX's behalf who has probably more experience with ALL kinds of motorcycle engines then all of us combined.

I have never ever had a clutch problem on a Vic tranny using the Vic oil. Kevin has made this same statement. Between the two of us I can confidently say we have more experience on Vic trannys/oil than anyone else here.

We both have seen clutch slippage with other oil including Amsoil, Mobil 1, Rotella etc.. Those weren't worn or problem clutches as the slipping went away after changing back to Vic oil.

Now, it is odd that some trannys slip and others don't. I also want to add that the majority of Vic owners that used other brand oils had problems.

BBob
09-23-2010, 11:54 PM
Diamond: It would be great to know what is actually in the Vic oil. Levels of parafin, true syn, detergents, etc.

My thought isn't to re-invent the wheel but to understand the wheel so I can maybe build one for myself without having to buy the products to build it from one manufacturer at one place and thereby breaking a monopoly.

I don't get the impression anyone is doubting the Vic oil to be very good. The question is: Why is it good? What's in it to make it the best product (oil) to use in our crankcases. I mean we are fairly fart smellers and can figure out a lot from a little. We just need to know what makes the Vic oil any better than brand X oil.

Banjo
09-24-2010, 09:13 AM
I agree it would nice to see what the specs are for Vic Oil....I would assume nothing special. Lube-tech makes Motorcraft, Honda,Kendall, GM, Mobil, Eco-power, Chevron. Nippon, Toyota...Motor oils..Thats impressive...really how many different formulations could there be?However Lube-tech doesnt mention Polaris..so maybe they dont make the Vic oil. I read somewhere Lube-tech made the Vic oil...I'm curious, but do not know where to find the information on who makes the Victory oil.Also why 20w 40? who else besides victory has a 20-40 oil

Banjo
09-24-2010, 09:41 AM
Have you guys seen this video about Victory oil?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbXl0XVwR6Y

BBob
09-24-2010, 10:11 AM
What he said in that video defies common sense. Now if he said something like the Amsoil and Mobil 1 work too well so it goes through the engine too fast to collect and release heat; I might buy his explanation to an extent. That would also be a good arguement for blending oils like, say, Valvoline 20-50 V-Twin and Mobile 1 V-Twin.

I remember hearing something about the early Twin Cam HD's where the return oil passage from the head was a bit too large so the oil didn't stay in the heads long enough to collect the heat and then release it in other areas so the heads overheated. By making the oil passage a bit smaller the problem was solved.

mfisher73
09-26-2010, 05:11 PM
gotta chime in,neutral is a real pain to find when stopped, has always been that way, and i use the factory stuff, i just figured it was normal.08 vegas8ball

imfree2q
09-26-2010, 05:14 PM
gotta chime in,neutral is a real pain to find when stopped, has always been that way, and i use the factory stuff, i just figured it was normal.08 vegas8ball

You will see a big change with Amsoil...

imfree2q
09-26-2010, 05:16 PM
What he said in that video defies common sense. Now if he said something like the Amsoil and Mobil 1 work too well so it goes through the engine too fast to collect and release heat; I might buy his explanation to an extent. That would also be a good arguement for blending oils like, say, Valvoline 20-50 V-Twin and Mobile 1 V-Twin.

I remember hearing something about the early Twin Cam HD's where the return oil passage from the head was a bit too large so the oil didn't stay in the heads long enough to collect the heat and then release it in other areas so the heads overheated. By making the oil passage a bit smaller the problem was solved.

I agree with you BBob, That dont make any sense at all..

Banjo
09-27-2010, 04:35 PM
You will see a big change with Amsoil...

you will see a change with Amsoil a hotter running enginethumb up

imfree2q
09-27-2010, 05:31 PM

Your motor will NOT run hotter!! Thats pure nonsense!! It will run cooler quieter and shift smoother!! No more Hard to find neutral..

Banjo
09-27-2010, 09:17 PM
Your motor will NOT run hotter!! Thats pure nonsense!! It will run cooler quieter and shift smoother!! No more Hard to find neutral..

Really? are you sure?:ltr: I own 2 Vics 01sc & 08 Vision..Never had a problem finding neutral..regardless of what type of is oil used.

Banjo
09-27-2010, 09:36 PM
http://purepolarisoil.com/msds/Victory%20Semi-Synthetic%20Motorcycle%20Engine%20Oil%20_0149_(2). pdf

BBob
09-27-2010, 10:38 PM
http://purepolarisoil.com/msds/Victory%20Semi-Synthetic%20Motorcycle%20Engine%20Oil%20_0149_(2). pdf

Banjo: Why did you post this link and make me read through pages of nothing pertinent?

There is absolutely no information on what is in Victory brand oil in this MSDS.

Please help a brother out and give up some good info on what is in Victory brand oil mate!!

BBob
09-27-2010, 10:42 PM

You have still not backed up your claim about this.

What up guy? Do you or do you not have any proof?

It might be a good idea to stop digging a hole if you don't have any pertinent info to back up your claim; guy.

If you do have some good info; I'm very much wanting to hear it!!

imfree2q
09-28-2010, 02:38 AM

:clap: OMG An MSDS are you serious??? Well at least I know what to do if I get Vic oil in my eyes and on my skin now!! :ltr: You still have nothing to back up your claim!! Its all just nonesense!

kevinx
09-28-2010, 06:04 AM
Couple of points.......
EVERY instance of premature clutch failure I have seen in a Vic has had one thing in common. FULL SYNTHETIC OIL. Notice I did not say any brand?? That is because I have seen it with several brands. In some case's the oil has been drained, and a synth blend added; with nothing else needing to be done. No the people did not put in car oil. It was motorcycle specific. Why some people suffer the clutch slippage while others do not; I don't know. I just know it happens.

Lower oil temps do not mean lower engine temps. The reason oil temps are down is the failure of an oil to ABSORB the heat from the hard parts. This is the reason that Vic moved the temp sensor from an oil port to a blind metal passage. When looking at the ENGINES TEMP and not the OIL TEMP I find that Synth does not run any cooler then blended oil. To many variable s for me to say the synth is actually hotter, but it would make sense

When looking at the AMSOIL white paper I suggest you keep in mind that it is propaganda, and that it does not include the Vic/Polaris oil in the tests on sticktion for a reason. Also they do not perform their tests on any machine with the criteria of a Victory.

All that said I don't care who's blended oil you run, but that is what I recomend in your Vic.
In my truck I personally run Amsoil

Gunslinger
09-28-2010, 08:38 AM
Yes, I'm an Amsoil convert! I've used Amsoil in my Vic for almost 65,000 miles (it now has 70k), after the initial 3 changes with Vic oil during break in. My motor was hopped up to 110" with a Barnett clutch plate system at 42,000 miles, and I still ran Amsoil. I believed it to be superior to ANY non fully synthetic oil, and it may very well be. However, I noticed that whenever I hit my Nitrous, my clutch would slip horribly. Also, every 3-6 months I would need to adjust my clutch cable, as the 'grab' was getting further and further out on the lever.

Over the summer, I had to replace my Barnett fibers and plates with a new set due to all the slippage (only under nitrous, not on just the motor). I decided to change to a full Dino oil, Rotella T (white jug), in an attempt to reduce the premature slippage. Since going to a non-syn oil, I have had zero slippage and not had to adjust my clutch cable even once. Granted, I've only been using the Rotella for about 4,000 miles, but *I* can definitely tell a difference in clutch performance. Additionally, the forged piston "slap" I had using Amsoil when the motor was cold is gone with the Rotella.

What I *believe* happens, is that the Amsoil, with its more consistent molecular sizes, causes the coefficient of friction between clutch plates to be somewhat reduced. Remember, the oil is intended to saturate the clutch plates, so they will to a degree, take on the friction properties of whatever oil is being used. Wet clutches by their very nature have a significantly lower GRAB point than dry clutches, so they are very sensitive to the properties of the oil. While I believe Amsoil is a technically superior oil product, it is by that nature, it's consistency that can cause clutch issues. It is definitely better for metal to metal contact though!

Not that cost was a factor in considering what to use in my bike, but I can now do at least two oil changes using Rotella for every one with Amsoil or Victory oil. Even with the expensive Wix/Napa oil filter, my total $$ outlay for an oil changes is now around $27. Hard to beat!

So yes, I'm an Amsoil convert... I've converted to something OTHER than Amsoil after using it for many thousands of miles and a dozen or more oil changes with it.

imfree2q
09-28-2010, 09:35 AM
Some very good points.. Thanks Kevinx and gunslinger.. Wonder if slippage is more due to how the bike is ridden rather then brand of oil?.. If a guy is racing around its harder on a cluch. Oil rider its all subjective, it could defenatly be the ridder tearing up his cluch, not the oil. Gunslinger you might want to post the MSDS for Banjo in case he gets that Rotella oil in his eyes or on his skin.. :ltr:

diamondrmp
09-28-2010, 09:52 AM
Some very good points.. Thanks Kevinx and gunslinger.. Wonder if slippage is more due to how the bike is ridden rather then brand of oil?.. If a guy is racing around its harder on a cluch. Oil rider its all subjective, it could defenatly be the ridder tearing up his cluch, not the oil. Gunslinger you might want to post the MSDS for Banjo in case he gets that Rotella oil in his eyes or on his skin.. :ltr:

As I commented earlier. Once the people that I switched BACK to VIC oil ran a few miles the slippage was gone. So in my cases riding style was not the factor.

Gunslinger
09-28-2010, 10:39 AM

Just want to add that I think Amsoil is great on a non-modified Vic making less than 100/100 hp and tq. Those of us who launch hard (at the track for example) or are running more power may need to watch what oil they use. Again, I will say that Amsoil has excellent lubrication and longevity properties, but I think it has a tendency to reduce, even if ever so slightly, the coefficient of friction between your clutch plates.

Gunslinger
09-28-2010, 10:43 AM
As I commented earlier. Once the people that I switched BACK to VIC oil ran a few miles the slippage was gone. So in my cases riding style was not the factor.

I actually tried two oil changes with Rotella on my slipping Barnett before I decided to replace the plates/fibers altogether. Going back to the dino on my already slipping clutch did not help. Bear in mind though, that I only experienced the slippage when engaging my nitrous. I even dropped back from a 40hp shot to a 20hp shot and still spun the motor. Going to a new clutch plate/fiber assembly AND simultaneously using the NON syn oil has given me positive clutch engagement, even under full power with my 40hp shot of nitrous.

And I am an Amsoil advocate... just not in *MY* bike with the power I'm making.

imfree2q
09-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Just want to add that I think Amsoil is great on a non-modified Vic making less than 100/100 hp and tq. Those of us who launch hard (at the track for example) or are running more power may need to watch what oil they use. Again, I will say that Amsoil has excellent lubrication and longevity properties, but I think it has a tendency to reduce, even if ever so slightly, the coefficient of friction between your clutch plates.

That makes perfect sense to me Gunslinger.
So riding style is a factor? Or maybe not at sea level.. A lot of folks run Amsoil with NO issues. If you modify your bike i can see where you might have some issues..

omarf4
09-28-2010, 11:55 AM
I see this oil thread is still goin... wow.. did my response earlier not answer the debate? What's wrong with Olive Oil???

:soapbox:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fak_RmAp5M

BBob
09-28-2010, 12:01 PM
I see this oil thread is still goin... wow.. did my response earlier not answer the debate? What's wrong with Olive Oil???

:soapbox:

Hey; if you want to run olive oil - go ahead. It's your bike.

I guess you don't have any opinions on the synthetics then?

omarf4
09-28-2010, 01:17 PM
Hey; if you want to run olive oil - go ahead. It's your bike.

I guess you don't have any opinions on the synthetics then?

My opinion on synthetic oil doesn't matter. It's my experience that counts on my bike (06 hammer 100ci/6spd): Used Mobile 1 20w-50 and Castrol 20w-40 Power Rs v-twin 4t and lucas oil stabilizer (synthetic additive on top of vic oil)... in every one of those instances, my clutch slipped going from 1st to 2nd and popped right back into nuetral when riding hard. Almost reproducable at will after 50 or so miles from oil switch.....

I am sure that they are all fine oils, mobile, amsoil..etc..etc.. but based on my personal experience, my clutch slipped and that my friend ended the debate for me right there on the spot!

cheers

P.S. Olive oil is still the best for all temps!!!! ;-)

Banjo
09-28-2010, 04:39 PM
Some very good points.. Thanks Kevinx and gunslinger.. Wonder if slippage is more due to how the bike is ridden rather then brand of oil?.. If a guy is racing around its harder on a cluch. Oil rider its all subjective, it could defenatly be the ridder tearing up his cluch, not the oil. Gunslinger you might want to post the MSDS for Banjo in case he gets that Rotella oil in his eyes or on his skin.. :ltr: you cant even find neutral..without synthetic oil:ltr:..Did you read the first part of the msds? If you know how to read one. it tells what the material is made of..thumb up.that was my reason for posting that. Kevinx made a point.. Lower oil temps do not mean lower engine temps. The reason oil temps are down is the failure of an oil to ABSORB the heat from the hard parts. This is the reason that Vic moved the temp sensor from an oil port to a blind metal passage. When looking at the ENGINES TEMP and not the OIL TEMP I find that Synth does not run any cooler then blended oil. To many variable s for me to say the synth is actually hotter, but it would make sense

When looking at the AMSOIL white paper I suggest you keep in mind that it is propaganda....that says it all. I've been a Amsoil dealer for 21 years. I use Amsoil in my car...not my bike, because your bike will run hotter using it.Enough said.. Now go put some dino oil in your bike and learn how to find neutral.cheers

imfree2q
09-28-2010, 05:42 PM
you cant even find neutral..without synthetic oil:ltr:..Did you read the first part of the msds? If you know how to read one. it tells what the material is made of..thumb up.that was my reason for posting that. Kevinx made a point.. Lower oil temps do not mean lower engine temps. The reason oil temps are down is the failure of an oil to ABSORB the heat from the hard parts. This is the reason that Vic moved the temp sensor from an oil port to a blind metal passage. When looking at the ENGINES TEMP and not the OIL TEMP I find that Synth does not run any cooler then blended oil. To many variable s for me to say the synth is actually hotter, but it would make sense

When looking at the AMSOIL white paper I suggest you keep in mind that it is propaganda....that says it all. I've been a Amsoil dealer for 21 years. I use Amsoil in my car...not my bike, because your bike will run hotter using it.Enough said.. Now go put some dino oil in your bike and learn how to find neutral.cheers

It gives ingredients. It don't give you formulation!! I dont think anyone here really cares about the MSDS.. And it don't prove your point.. Your just posting more garbage.. Next you will post the MSDS for olive oil.. :ltr: Again pointless.. wac

BBob
09-28-2010, 10:25 PM
R1150RT BMW is an extremely slow swim temperament of a BMW. Whether the corner on the mountain, or long-distance riding acceleration during the enjoyment of cruise, air jordan shoes (http://www.ec9i.com)BMW R1150RT carrying on the Boxer level, advanced double cylinder engine valve design can easily four strong output torque characteristics, so that your car random walk, Jordan shoes (http://www.ecsoso.com)covered. Design considerations, ergonomic with adjustable windscreen and personalized twosome cushion. Once the road to summon, BMW R1150RT its charm, ready to start.

Uh ... is this spam?

diamondrmp
09-29-2010, 12:43 PM
Yes it WAS Spam and I took care of it this morning.

Banjo
09-29-2010, 04:48 PM
It gives ingredients. It don't give you formulation!! I dont think anyone here really cares about the MSDS.. And it don't prove your point.. Your just posting more garbage.. Next you will post the MSDS for olive oil.. :ltr: Again pointless.. wac

I'm not here to prove a point. I just said Amsoil will make your Victory engine run hotter... and since posting here,found out it will also kill your clutch.I bet you still cant find neutral without Amsoil.

Rollin Pin
09-29-2010, 07:30 PM
Hi Levi
I put Amsoil 20w50 in my 07 Kingpin. Maybe its a coincidence, but I get about 8 mpg better mileage, also the engine is much quieter and shifting is easier. Hope this helps.

kevinx
09-29-2010, 08:06 PM
Hi Levi
I put Amsoil 20w50 in my 07 Kingpin. Maybe its a coincidence, but I get about 8 mpg better mileage, also the engine is much quieter and shifting is easier. Hope this helps.

You need to check your fuel pressure. That is the only way you are going to change MPG like that. New oil; be it dino, blend, or full synth always makes the engine quieter, and shift better