new cc rider [Archive] - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

: new cc rider

dirtdobber
10-04-2010, 08:43 AM
I am not new to the motorcycle world been around for a few minutes.
I purchased a 2011 cc last Friday. I have been lurking for sometime on different forums and of course here also.
The many posts I have read has been very helpful on my decision.
There are a few things I really like about it ans some I just will have to make some adjustments to get it for me.
The reach is a bit more than I expected so either a new seat or modifying will be needed. I am a short guy with short arms.
In a over all view I like this bike. I think I should have considered it sooner.
I have several bikes and by no means am I faithful to any maker, I like a lot of different types of bikes. Except crotch rockets, do not care for them, just too old.
dd

diamondrmp
10-04-2010, 10:35 AM
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Check out the “how to” in regard to posting pics here.
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=1688

The Search feature is your friend!  You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

In regard to your bars. Call Preston at Santa Rosa Vee Twin. They make pull backs for the X bikes and he will do a custom set if you want.

Joe Schmoe
10-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Welcome to the Victory family...or nut house whichever you like!! cheers:crzy:

CrossRoads
10-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Congrats! Where did you purchase it?

dirtdobber
10-04-2010, 01:47 PM
cycle nation in Huntsville, Alabama

thank you the welcome

I will put in a avatar later.
I am laid back