Back on forum!!!!! Big discounts and sales [Archive] - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

: Back on forum!!!!! Big discounts and sales

Honda East Toledo
12-30-2010, 11:08 AM
Sorry about the lag in post but we are back and ready to take care of all your Victory needs !!!!! The 20% discount is back and in effect on the parts and accessories !!!!! Bikes are in stock and deeply discounted.... Honest prices , no games... All three colors of the Cross Country in stock !! (just sold the Ness yesterday , but have more coming). Please mention the forum when you call !!

BBob
12-30-2010, 11:58 AM
Got a link?

Honda East Toledo
12-30-2010, 12:09 PM
If you click the Honda east toledo in the top corner , it gives you the option to go to our website..... here is a direct link

http://www.hondaeasttoledo.com/

BBob
12-30-2010, 12:37 PM
Thanks. The link I was looking for was the parts catalog.

http://www.hondaeasttoledo.com/catalogasset.htm?catalogId=1992

8Ball
12-30-2010, 08:58 PM
Question....please.....

I was checking a "list" of stuff I may be interested in, and saw the 20% deals on almost all the parts I "needed". However, the Ness Fly Bars p/n#2878125-266 show no 20% deal? Is the 20% on all parts and accessories, or just "some"?

Thanks,
Chris.

Honda East Toledo
01-04-2011, 08:46 AM
Just making sure one of my parts people contacted you about your question ..... let me know if you need anything

CrossRoads
01-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Just making sure one of my parts people contacted you about your question ..... let me know if you need anything

I'm sorry to throw mud at you, but the fellow (8Ball) asked a straight forward question, and your response is to have one of your parts people contact them? All others who have that question should now get on your parts people's calling list? :confused:

Honda East Toledo
01-04-2011, 12:25 PM
If following up with a member of the forum (8ball) to make sure they got the service they should of is a bad thing ....then i guess i'm guilty ! I said nothing about a call list or anything like that, i asked if he was contacted with the answer, which he was and i am sure he appreciated the quick and personal attention he recieved. Just wanted to see if there were any other questions he might have had come up. To answer the question for everyone, if the part is in the Victory Catalog then the 20% does apply...... sorry if there was confusion on this.:)

BBob
01-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Oh sure! Now that I have bought everything I needed from Victory you come up with this great discount. :D

Seriously; thanks for getting the word out to us. With inflation and gas prices on the way up; we all need to find ways to keep our costs down. If you can do this discount and make your profits in volume then everyone is happy.

And just to be clear; the way to get this discount is to CALL, not order online, and mention this forum.

Thanks Gabe and James!

Honda East Toledo
01-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Question....please.....

I was checking a "list" of stuff I may be interested in, and saw the 20% deals on almost all the parts I "needed". However, the Ness Fly Bars p/n#2878125-266 show no 20% deal? Is the 20% on all parts and accessories, or just "some"?

Thanks,
Chris.

Sorry about the confusion but everything in the Victory Catalog and hard parts are subjected to a 20% discount. For instance the bars would be $247.19. Again I apologize for the miscommunication. Hope to help you in the fututre.

CrossRoads
01-04-2011, 01:17 PM
Sorry about the confusion but everything in the Victory Catalog and hard parts are subjected to a 20% discount. For instance the bars would be $247.19. Again I apologize for the miscommunication. Hope to help you in the fututre.

Thank you - that's what we needed to hear (read). thumb up