difference between vision tour and eight ball vision [Archive] - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

: difference between vision tour and eight ball vision

lpace301
03-15-2011, 11:53 AM
What is the difference between the victory vision tour and the eight ball vision besides the top baggage compartment?

CrossRoads
03-15-2011, 12:35 PM
What is the difference between the victory vision tour and the eight ball vision besides the top baggage compartment?

Uhh, where do you start?

The 8ball's seat is 2 inch closer to the ground. It comes in black, with a blacked out engine. It doesn't have the luxuries you get with the touring model, like the power windshield, stereo, etc.

visionjohnny
03-15-2011, 01:31 PM
eight ball vision I think is faster cause of the stealth look about it. I don't think the 8 ball comes with a radio but for 500 bucks you can put one in.
The premium comes with heated grips and seat and a electric windshield. The seat and grips you like this time of year and in late fall. I have a premium model and with the heated stuff I ride a month longer then the others.
If your going to buy a vision buy the premium and paint the aluminum panels.

MaddMax2u
03-20-2011, 09:59 AM
Here's the differences I can remember off the top of my head. ALL BLACK!! Bblacked out wheels, handlbars, engine, and other panels. No trunk, no radio (a grand to add!) no power windshield ($250 plus labor) no cruise ($400 + labor) total seat height 2 inches lower (seat is one inch lower and rear shock is one inch lower, thus ground clearance is one inch lower).

I just bought a new 2011 8 ball adding pwr wind. cruise. I haven't even picked it up yet!! Will add amp and ipod (per Mississippi design), then next month will add CFR exhaust and perhaps a PC5 with auto tune and air kit. Also need a backrest and luggage rack that Vic no longer makes!! (What are they thinking??) Have inquires out to a few custom guys to make it for me.

I bought the 8 ball as I preferred the look and the lower ride. For me it was cheaper to add a few things to the 8 ball rather than changing around the tour.

Whatever you chose, ENJOY! It is an amazing ride. And I have ridden everything from Nortons to Harleys, crotch rockets and more.

wbrownell9
03-21-2011, 10:57 PM
No ABS on the 8-Ball either, and only one tipover point (forward). Vision Tour is the only Victory with ABS available.