New Vegas 8 Ball [Archive] - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

: New Vegas 8 Ball

WannaScoopaDis
04-04-2011, 10:59 AM
Hey guys,

Im a new victory owner from Ohio. This is my first cruiser type motorcycle. I just bought a 2011 Vegas 8 Ball, and WOW do i love it! It is such a great ride!

I just wanted to stop by and say hi and that i am looking forward to learning from this site!

Thanks guys,

Jon

diamondrmp
04-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

WannaScoopaDis
04-04-2011, 01:04 PM
i understand, ive been apart of different forums for some years now. Thank you thumb up

Sir Charles
04-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride! Don't worry everyone gets the standard greeting from Diamond. After that he's quite personable and helpful. cheers

WannaScoopaDis
04-07-2011, 09:21 AM
thank you cheers

jaysonL
04-19-2011, 09:16 AM
:worthless without:

Someone had to say it....:D