New member and a new Owner! [Archive] - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

: New member and a new Owner!

Warden398
05-28-2011, 09:28 AM
Hello everyone!

I've been out of the riding/owner deal for ten years but bought a 2007 Cory Ness Jackpot hold over a month ago. I've been looking at bikes for a few years and decided to pull the trigger. I'm very happy with my Jackpot so far. It's smooth, well balanced and has plenty of power!

I'm going to have the S&S installed on it in the next week or two but I'm also kicking around the Victory mini standard windshield. Do any of you have it? If so what are your thoughts on it?

Any comments welcome!

Thanks again,
Warden 398

diamondrmp
05-28-2011, 01:34 PM
Welcome aboard!

BBob
05-30-2011, 05:01 AM
Hello and welcome!

Have you thought about getting the Llodz torque tubes instead of the S&S intake kit? I hear they give better power.

I used the Memphis Shades "Pop Top" windshield on my JP and it worked great. I don't have the bike anymore but the shield did a good job of getting the wind off my chest. If I had it to do over again I would have gone with the next size up for better wind protection for above the shoulders.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z133/netbob928_photos/09%20Vic%20Jackpot/2010-10-26--13-13-00.jpg

Warden398
06-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Thank BBob, I will check into them also. The S&S is just what a friend had and liked it when he had a Jackpot. I saw a Jackpot with a fairing on it a few days ago and wow did it look sharp. I need to look around a little and see what's out their I guess.

Thanks again.