Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

New Victory Hammer S owner & list member

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Addicted2it 
#1 · (Edited)
Greetings, all!

I just put a deposit on a 2010 Victory Hammer S last week and cannot wait to pick it up.

I'm having the 2-into-one Victory Performance exhaust installed by the dealership.

Many thanks to Luke Wilkins (Motorcycle Luke) for his Youtube product evaluation, which really sold me on this bike.

I wasn't really sure of the color scheme, which is boardwalk blue and white, but it really grew on me over time.

Ride safe all!

See less See more
1 1
#2 ·
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

#3 ·
Congrats! You're going to love your Hammer! I love the paint scheme of that Hammer S. The only way that it could possibly be better is if the white was silver. but that's just my opinion. Good choice on the 2-1. I switched from Slash Ness pipes to the Vic 2-1 after hearing them on a jackpot. I love the sound and look.

#5 ·
Thanks, RAW!

To be quite honest, I always prefered neutral paint schemes, and a blue and white motif never really appealed to me, but something about that color on the Hammer S spoke to me. And yes, I think the blue and silver would have been more classy.

Loved the look and sound of the Performance 2-into-1 and just had to have it!

I also come from a sport bike and sport touring bike background, so I really like the black accents rather than chrome. At least with black trim, I won't be tempted to trick the bike out with lots of chrome accessories and bling. :crzy:

Anyway, I should be taking delivery next week, and will be sure to post post my thoughts about performance and handling.

Thanks for the shout and ride safe!

Phil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.