half_crazy half_crazy is online now
- About half_crazy
- Southern Maryland
- Disable Sidebar in Forum view
- 2006 Victory Kingpin110 Cubic Inches -- Balanced S&S crank/rods, Lloydz iron liner big bore, 11:1 Wiseco pistons, massaged stock heads, stock throttle bodies/injectors/intakes, S&S .495 cams/springs/retainers, Torque Tubes airbox, RPW Thor pipe, Lloydz ECU, PC-III, Rivera Pro clutch spring, 31 tooth pulley w/Buell belt.11.473 ET
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 12
- Albums Created by half_crazy
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 07-08-2015 07:39 PM
- Visitor Messages for half_crazy
- Last Activity: Today 01:42 PM
- Join Date: 09-26-2011
- Referrals: 1
|11:43 AM - PulstarSparkPlugs quoted half_crazy in post Checking tire pressure
Temperature affects tire pressu...
|11:39 AM - half_crazy quoted visionjohnny in post Checking tire pressure
so what kind of gauge are you usi...
|07:22 PM - Garion12 quoted half_crazy in post With a pcv is a Lloyd's timing wheel redundant
Normally, the wheel gets set to...
|04:50 AM - half_crazy quoted BBob in post Harley's Gunner rip off
I could have gone to the ...
|04:39 AM - half_crazy quoted Rootzee in post Harley's Gunner rip off
If it rides anything like th...
|04:42 PM - broggyr quoted half_crazy in post suzuki boulevard question
Sight glass is so simple. My...
|06:39 AM - half_crazy quoted wesdalton in post suzuki boulevard question
with a mechanics mirror you ca...
|12:44 PM - half_crazy quoted BP6666VR in post Dyno Days
HC that is a COOL picture, is...
|08:21 AM - half_crazy quoted Krisd in post Victory Motorcycle’s New Performance Focus
Wow! Can you see what the ...