Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bought a Real bike,,,HARLEY_DAVIDSON

33K views 109 replies 50 participants last post by  CrossRoads 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold my vision last week and bought a HARDLEY-DANDEROUS.

#2 ·
Sold my vision last week and bought a HARLEY_DAVISON.ONLY BECAUSE THIS SITE SUCKS:)
im truley glad you bought what you wanted,:D as for me i didnt buy the vision due to i loved the style of the king pin more,than the look of the vision. but if the cross country was out then i would have bought it. and im still thinking of how i can get a cc , but it will be hard to ride three. as far as this site i think it is very good there are some folks on here such as diamond, & keven as well as outher that enjoy helping people like me that just are not bike machanics, even helping MOTOR MOUTH BITCHES THAT JUST WONT TO CRY LIKE YOU. SO SIGN OFF AND GET GONE!!!! :eek:

sorry folks i had to say it, now if just one more prick on here would leave this site will be even better. :rolleyes:

#8 · (Edited)
Everyone makes an impact Mr. radio, some by entering....others by leaving. All the best to you and your Harley.

Mark

#10 ·
See Ya! Wouldn't wanna be Ya!

#11 ·
I re-read this guys post and he got rid of a bike because a web site sucked? WTF? Sounds like he has more than just web site issues?

This guy must have money to burn. He posted pics of his Vision in December 09 and stated he had 38 miles on it. He sold it LESS than a month later. No time to enjoy the depreciation of the bike.

#12 ·
Yep!...Nucking Futs.......:D
He prolly got an earfull from his Hardley buddies and caved in.:p

#16 ·
What Harley did you get?

1st time on here. Mr. Freezeradio. I am in the radio business. Doesn't sound like you made a lot of freinds here. I have both Harleys and a Victory. They both have strenghs.
Good luck with your new bike. Are you in the radio business?

Anyone out there get the Lloyds upgrade to your Victory. I looking to do so and would like comments. In dealing witht them so for they seam real nice to deal with.

#21 ·
1st time on here. Mr. Freezeradio. I am in the radio business. Doesn't sound like you made a lot of freinds here. I have both Harleys and a Victory. They both have strenghs.
Good luck with your new bike. Are you in the radio business?

Anyone out there get the Lloyds upgrade to your Victory. I looking to do so and would like comments. In dealing witht them so for they seam real nice to deal with.
You can't go wrong with Lloydz products and his great customer service!!!

#17 ·
my two cents

with no offense to harley riders, there are those who ride harleys by choice and like to ride, and yet others who buy a harley to be cool, and are snobbish to other riders. I love to ride and love my victory which is my preference. No matter what you ride its the same wind.:)

#18 ·
with no offense to harley riders, there are those who ride harleys by choice and like to ride, and yet others who buy a harley to be cool, and are snobbish to other riders. I love to ride and love my victory which is my preference. No matter what you ride its the same wind.:)
GOOD POST ONLY IF ALL WOULD LOOK AT RIDEING LIKE THIS.

#19 ·
I have learned one thing in my 40 years of riding motorcycles with Harley, Victory, Kawasaki, Honda, and most every other type of motorcycle rider. The bike doesn't make your personality. If you are an ass, you will be an ass on whichever type of bike you ride.

There is good and bad points with all bikes, just as there are with people. Riders who believe they are superior to others, usually are not and they know it. They lash out against others because their own self esteem is in question. The best thing to do with "toxic" people is ignore them. They just want to be acknowledged for their own self-importance.

Do not judge riders by their chosen brand of bike. Do not let others rent space in your head and influence your decision to buy a certain type of bike. Life is short, buy what you want, enjoy the day, and never be bothered by those who attack others or don't wave at you going down the road. They are not my problem or your problem. They are their own problem. Take care and be safe.

#43 ·
I have learned one thing in my 40 years of riding motorcycles with Harley, Victory, Kawasaki, Honda, and most every other type of motorcycle rider. The bike doesn't make your personality. If you are an ass, you will be an ass on whichever type of bike you ride.

There is good and bad points with all bikes, just as there are with people. Riders who believe they are superior to others, usually are not and they know it. They lash out against others because their own self esteem is in question. The best thing to do with "toxic" people is ignore them. They just want to be acknowledged for their own self-importance.

Do not judge riders by their chosen brand of bike. Do not let others rent space in your head and influence your decision to buy a certain type of bike. Life is short, buy what you want, enjoy the day, and never be bothered by those who attack others or don't wave at you going down the road. They are not my problem or your problem. They are their own problem. Take care and be safe.
There is only one judge .I am not this being .but robgod gets it.It is not what you ride ,It is THAT you ride.I was drunk one night and made some bad remarks. Life goes on. :D

#26 ·
D Bag

It's Davidson not Davison. I hope that they spell it wrong on your tattoo that you will need to have since you won't be seen on any bike too often but will want people to think you're always in the wind. Enjoy showing pictures of your low horse power sled at the tavern I will be the guy zipping past on my 09 with 18,000 miles on the meter and many more to go. Say hi to the girls

#38 ·
It's Davidson not Davison. I hope that they spell it wrong on your tattoo that you will need to have since you won't be seen on any bike too often but will want people to think you're always in the wind. Enjoy showing pictures of your low horse power sled at the tavern I will be the guy zipping past on my 09 with 18,000 miles on the meter and many more to go. Say hi to the girls
It's Dangerous Not Davison:eek:

#27 ·
speeking of tatoos my next one is going on my right wrist of the tank emblem victory decal. i like ink.. :cool: (hope i spelled it right)

#29 ·
some just have to be followers and some like us like to be the leader. personally i stayed away from HD because I don't want to be like everyone else....my kingpin is so much smoother lookin' than any HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.