Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

New Bassani Exhaust for XR/XC

13K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Honda East Toledo 
#1 ·
So our parts unlimted rep was in today and told us that Bassani just came out with new exhaust for the Crossroads and Cross country. They have 2 into 1 Full system or Slip ons(black/chrome). If you get the full system it will only come with the one side you can buy the dummy side separate. As of right now I have no price nor part number for the dummy side. I am still trying to find out more and more.

These are the prices I have right now for everyone. The full systems are on backorder until 12/02/2011. Just letting you guys in on some new product I heard about. thumb up

Full systems

Black Retail- $849.95 your price- $679.99
Chrome Retail- $799.95 your price- $639.99

Slip-on

Chrome Retail- $519.95 your price- $415.96
Black Retail- $539.95 your price- $431.96

http://www.bassani.com/new_products.php?product=26

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice looking new exhaust options. We would naturally be interested in performance details of these pipes vs the existing options from the following major manufacturers: D&D, Ness & RPW.

Also, are there any online sound bites for these pipes so that we can make our own side-by-side comparisons?

#9 ·
I put them on my XR. The chrome is great and the sound is perfect. The tips are very well made too. I can get out of the neighborhood in the morning without waking anyone up, but if I get on it the sound is awesome.
Haven't done anything else to it yet, the bike is only about a month old so far.

#16 ·
No gap here. :D
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Mode of transport

#17 ·
Thanks for the pics, CrossRoads. Not liking that gap, but I like the tip choices. That's the only downside (minor) with the D&D's IMHO. I've heard the D&D's on a XC (Ness) XR and other bikes in person. Decided to go with them for my XC when I had enough coin.

#20 ·
Where is the best place to buy the Bassani slip ons?
What are you looking for. I have a black one in stock that i need to get rid of;

4" Slip On Muffler Black $398 Retail $519.95
Tips
Polished Fluted Tip $111 Retail $129
Black Bevel $111 Retail $129
Chrome Fluted Tip $111 Retail $129

I can order them as well just let me know what you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.