Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Seeking a NEW logo Victory Hitch Cover

5K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  swalker 
#1 ·
If anyone has any ideas, I have a black truck & I am looking for the new logo like THIS....

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm confused by ur post, are you asking where to buy the new logo? If so I ordered a set of the new tank badges only place I found had them was victory of Scottsdale. Only thing is I ordered them over 2 weeks ago and there not here yet.

#3 ·
Sorry didn't read the whole post headline u want a hitch cover I get it lol. I would also be interested either that or a sticker

#4 ·
Yep, hitch cover is actually what I am looking for. Something oblong shaped that could (possibly) just be stuck over/on-top-of some other oval-style hitch. I have friends/family in Canada that could re-route the shipping for the one that is made up there but I've also picked up a cheap plastic one for a college team logo in the meantime that I could easily place a Victory oval "badge" on top of in the future.

#5 ·
It would be pretty cool to have a Vic hitch cover but only if it was metal. I've got a chevy one on mine right now that I painted black to match the truck.

#6 ·
Hahaha, I spoke to my dealer about the products you are wondering about. It just so happened his Polaris head office guy was there because the dealership was brand new. Rest assured..... Polaris/Victory has absolutely zero interest in producing items like stickers etc. None, Nada, Zip! Like I have said earlier, Ma Vic just doesn't understand marketing concepts like the Mo Co does. I am not suggesting they turn their company into an accessory wonderland like Harley has, but little things like hitch covers or logo window stickers would go a long way to help establish brand recognition.

#7 · (Edited)
In some ways that promotes individuals to do just that so it's not a bad thing. Part of HD's ongoing corporate costs is in overseeing, managing ALL of those 3rd-party vendors. Victory can take a page from Microsoft and let others manufacture 3rd-party products that promote/support the core Operating system. Lots of programs run on TOP of Windows right?

PS - Of course a 3rd-party vendor without a 'logical" shipping cost would be self-defeating (as shown in this case where an existing vendor wants $75 to ship a $20 part).

#8 ·
Don't know about windows... Got an iMac... :ltr:

#11 ·
Just wondering if you ever figured anything out for a hitch cover? I've been wanting one for years and no one makes them. You can find HD's everywhere but no Vic.

Thanks,
Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.