Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

2007 Hammer

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  bcflyguy 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about selling my 2007 Hammer. It has about 5k miles on it.

I'm mostly interested in opinions on what a fair asking price is. I see a huge range on the internet - but not sure what they are actually going for.

It has a clean title and all that. No worries. We are in Cleveland TX.

It has no issues - I just don't ride enough since I moved and want a side-by-side UTV (like a Ranger) instead; I think I'd use that more.

It's had an annual oil change (since I don't put enough miles on it) every year.

There are a few options on it (LED tail/blinkers, side mount plate, exhaust/stage kit, grips, screen) that you can see in the pic.

Thanks for any input or interest in it.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hit KBB and NADA first. These will give you a good baseline. The whole "low miles" thing doesn't really apply to bikes since the vast majority of bikes just don't get ridden much. After that, check dealers around the state and see how they match up on asking vs NADA/KBB. Craigslist/Cycletrader are good routes for private party prices but you'll likely see a wide range...go around the mid ground.

#3 ·
Price?????

Have you decided on a price yet???? I might be interested. I am in Casa Grande for the winter. Please let me know
bcflyguy

#4 ·
Man, I've been super busy w/work and the new homestead and haven't put any effort into selling it yet. I'm starting asking point of 13.5k and go from there. Yeah, I just implied I know I'm not going to get that, but gotta start negotiations somewhere :p

Still interested?

She's in excellent condition. And still for sale. Nearish Conroe TX

#5 ·
13.5 K is WAY out .IMHO
Was thinking somewhere in the 8K range. Good luck with the sale
bcflyguy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.