Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Show off your V92C

115K views 289 replies 92 participants last post by  MikeRam 
#1 ·
We're showing off the new bikes, let's show off the old ones too!!

Attachments

See less See more
#204 · (Edited)
Taken the end of March, 2013. First day with no snow on the ground in my area...

Kinda hard to see them in this pic (with post others later), but I've added some LED lighting to make myself a little more visible...I've always heard that "Loud pipes save lives", but I also know that they issue licenses to deaf people, but not blind people...So sometimes it's better to be seen and not heard. :ltr:
http://www.victoryforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19330&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1368356461

Where did you guys get your luggage racks? Were they already on the bike? Are they Victory made or some other brand? I'd like to get one for my bike but am having a hard time finding one. Anyone able to steer me in the right direction?

#3 · (Edited)
04 TC. Started playing around with some creative lighting and wanted some new pics of my bike. Needed one more light to highlight the seat backs and also could have toned down the red. Hopefully I got these resized right. Thanks for starting the thread RL.

Attachments

#6 ·
I have a question for you guys, It seems the my head light looks like a baseball hat...Did you remove the lip from your head light?

#7 ·
Headlight

Mine is all original Justin. I believe that is an accessory add on on your headlight. It looks good.....nice bike too...cheers

#8 ·
That is a 15.00 addon visor on your lamp Justin. If you wish to remove it simply take the chrome face ring off your headlamp (1 screw at the bottom) and inside the ring there should be a place holder clip pushing the visor up into the top of the ring. Simply pull the clip and the visor comes out. nothing to worry about. Don't drop the nut putting it back on.. hehehee And you could still salvage 10.00 out of it in a parts sale.. lol.. You got a nice lookin bike BTW...

Tim

#9 ·
Ah thank a lot Tim and RichardL. I think i'll keep it one seeing that its an extra! haha Have you found any good places for lil extras for your bikes.....mirrors and other chrome? Need something to keep me sane durning the New England winters!

Thanks AGAIN!!

#10 ·
#12 ·
You riding it down mcdonl? Get that chrome polish ready. LoLthumb up

#13 ·
Got it home last night and went for a spin around the neighborhood....

Wow!! Those D&D exhaust sound awesome and the bike is by far bigger in size than any cruiser I have ever owned.

I am hoping it gets up into the 30's this weekend so I can tool around a little bit!

I will also clear her up and take some better pictures.

#16 ·
My first thoughts too after my first ride BUT I think you will find its big an well balanced. What a Machine! Lookin forward to the pics. Congrats

#14 ·
Enjoy! I live in southern maine too sunday should be high of 45, should be cold, but well worth it! Enjoy the new ride!

#37 ·
#18 ·
Nice! As soon as i heard mine start i was hooked lol Check the air filter to ese if it is a flat K&N filter. I have the stock KN replacement with a big mouth coming to replace the stock housing with. Safe riding!

#20 ·
Looks nice whiplash. Really like those bars!

#22 ·
Yup, lindy bars a great addon. Highway pegs??? I'm not big on apes but to each his own. I really like the smooth lines of this model! I would have brought mine back 3" but didn't want to change cables harnesses right now. Have you or are you going to lower it with the clevis?

#23 ·
The Lindy bars have the rubber rings for your feet. I've thought about lowering it, don't know how or what a Clevis is or what it does, but I've had issues with my kickstand hitting when in a sharp left. I don't know if lowering it would be good. I do need tires and would like to get white walls but they don't come in my size that I can find. I think those would set it off, especially when I take the quick bags off

#25 ·
Thank you, digging these pictures up has gotten me an itch to go out fill er with gas and go for a ride!! Especially since we have no snow and the ski-doo is just sitting there

#33 ·
Hey D!
I love the riding position. Do get me wrong, my arms are a little sore, but its not like I have to pull over every 10 mins. I drive 55 miles (hour plus) on the highway to work every day, so its not. And they are 8" Choppers Inc Risers. not sure on the bars. Sad to say I didn't put either on the bike so I can't tell on the cables.

Does give the bike a much different look!
Let me know if you need to know anything else.

#36 ·
D you are so right, there is nothing cheap! I just added some mirrors the other day, look pretty neat, but a lot smaller then the stock ones.

Ya I plan on going on some rides, my wife wants kids so that might limit me! haha But a little about the bars. I'm just about 6ft and arms almost out stretched. As I said before your arms get a little bit tired but not enough to change them, and I would add them to the next bike i would be too!! But if you are ever in the lewiston or Biddeford area you are more then welcome to take a peak at it!

#38 ·
Heres my 99 custom v92

Hope to SEE more bobbers posted in here.

Attachments

Reactions: tomv92sc
#42 ·
#40 ·
Hers my 2000 V92C. I added HD Police Bags and had cut the turn signals down so the bags would fit.Had to make brackets for the bags and had someone make me the decal that says Victory for the bags. Put an Tsukayu fairing. also made the flag holder.I painted the primary cover and painted the bolts for the engine.D & D short drag pipes.

Attachments

#41 ·
Great lookin bike!! A lot of good hard work. Post a pic of the right side you get a chance. Want to see the pipes against the bags.