Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Looking for the other 299 Cross Road Classic LE 2012 owners

12K views 54 replies 30 participants last post by  Mewilliams62 
#1 ·
Just brought a Victory 2012 Cross Roads Classic LE. Number 34. I would like to locate the other 299 owners. I know who and where number 1 is.

I live in Jacksonvile Florida. I am a professor at the college here and have been riding off and on for over 40 years.

I have many riding friends and we are enjoying the wonderful weather this spring.

Looking to seeing you out riding,
Charlie

#4 ·
#5 ·
Thanks CrossRoads

I have found 3 of use in 2 days. Great start to my search.

Looking for all the owners of the 2012 Cross Roads Classic LE.

1 dsjr70 New Smyrna, Florida

34 CharliePhillips Jacksonville, Florida

105 Sparkyo1 Tomball, Texas

#6 · (Edited)
Just brought a Victory 2012 Cross Roads Classic LE. Number 34. I would like to locate the other 299 owners. I know who and where number 1 is.
I LOVE the look of that bike with the leather bags and all it really does look sharp in person. DSJR mentioned that he was not able to get any verification from Victory of how many would actually be built. It sounds like there is no specific restriction to 250, 300 or 350. Just that they are a "limited Edition" model similar to the Ness bikes. Only difference is that the CR LE's paint scheme's doesn't change from year-to-year.

I had also thought that the Ness bikes were limited to 250 per year but that premise was usurped when we discovered #259 of the '11 Ness XCs a few months back.

#8 ·
These were released at a rate of 1 per dealership max so it may take a while for you to complete your list as many of them have not been sold yet. It's an interesting project though and I'm curious how it will turn out.

Just for gee whiz info the 2011 Cross Roads in Crimson may actually have lower production numbers then the LE. The bikes started selling in Sept 2010 and the color was discontinued in Apr 2011. For some reason half way through production Victory chose to change to Sunset Red.

#10 ·
#63 was sitting on the showroom floor @ Ride Now in Concord, NC last weekend

Supposedly, the Ness XC's as well as the Ness Vision bike's were to have been limited to one per dealership as well but I have a feeling that may not have been adhered too. However, it would be interesting to know how many Victory Dealer's exist so that we might have an idea?

#16 ·
I purchased #382 Cross Roads LE from Randy's Cycle in Marengo, IL. Will have delivered on Monday.
another close cross roads owner. welcome and congrats.
zilla is from freeport.have to see yours sometime.--irv

#15 ·
Welcome to the Victory Forums Gasman and congrats on the XR-LE!

#21 · (Edited)
I am led to believe there are 500 of the XRLEs
Unlike the other limited edition series bikes that only run for a year at a time, the Cross Road LE's production run extends over multiple years so 500 sounds like a very viable figure for a model run spanning two years. I was told that the individual year bikes are typically "less than 300" so I guess it could be possible to have 600 of the XR LEs out there.

#23 · (Edited)
#24 · (Edited)
Mods so far

K&N filter
Atom Bomb exhaust
Tankslapper 3M pads
Passenger floorboards
Highway pegs
Removed tank emblems

I'm really liking the Atom Bombs. They're not obnoxiously loud but give the bike a nice rumble. No more sewing machine! I haven't dynoed it but the bike definitely runs better.

Next up: grips and fairing lowers. Contacted JTD but they won't have anything for the XR until spring.

#25 ·
Please quote and insert your bike's number here along with user name and location

1 - dsjr70, New Smyrna, Florida
14 - Ninja, Dallas, TX
34 - CharliePhillips, Jacksonville, Florida
73 - __________, Melbourne, Australia
105 - Sparkyo1, Tomball, Texas
132 - __________, Melbourne, Australia
147 - Otoole99, Sterling, Ontario
292 - Farmboy83, East Peoria, IL
320 - a friend of Blueline, Milford, CT
344 - __________, Melbourne, Australia
360 - El Conquistador, Melbourne, Australia
362 - Fordski, West Fargo, ND
382 - GasmanGeorge, Rochelle, IL

#29 ·

1 - dsjr70, New Smyrna, Florida
14 - Ninja, Dallas, TX
34 - CharliePhillips, Jacksonville, Florida
73 - __________, Melbourne, Australia
105 - Sparkyo1, Tomball, Texas
132 - __________, Melbourne, Australia
147 - Otoole99, Sterling, Ontario
292 - Farmboy83, East Peoria, IL
320 - a friend of Blueline, Milford, CT
344 - __________, Melbourne, Australia
360 - El Conquistador, Melbourne, Australia
362 - Fordski, West Fargo, ND
382 - GasmanGeorge, Rochelle, IL
289 - Captpat, Larose, LA

#27 ·
Estonia!

Outstanding. Congrats on your ride and I got to believe that there's some effort goes into getting a Victory into an Estonian garage.

Estonia. Whodathunkit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.