Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Demo truck in Jacksonville FL this weekend.

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Term 
#1 ·
I just saw that the Victory Demo truck is going to be at Jacksonville PowerSports this weekend. I think I might ride my Kingpin down to check it out.

#2 ·
DO NOT get on a VISION!.. lol.. I couldnt resist because I seen your year model. Just had my 04 TC out running the roads today after about 10 days of riding my Vision and wow.. I enjoy my TC there is no doubt but that dang Vision is something else.. lol... Hope you get down there and get a chance to ride everything! Givem a call and see if they need help. Good networking..

Safe ridin

Tim

#5 ·
DO NOT get on a VISION!.. lol..

Tim
I have basically decided not to go for this very reason. I have only had this bike for a month and a half now and I have put over 2000 miles on it. I am really enjoying riding again. I told my self I would keep this one at least 6 months before I bought another. If I go there I just know I will buy a new one. So I think the wife and I are going to ride down to Panama City for the weekend. If I still enjoy it as much in 6 months then it will be time for a new one. I am kind of partial to the XCT though.

#4 ·
Well go there and just help out then Joe.. lol.. And take a ride! Our demo up here got CNX due to Sandy... Next year... thumb up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.