Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

2011 Victory Cross Country Review: Cory Ness Signature Edition

18K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Victory of Miami 
#1 ·

Victory's Cross Country touring cruiser has proved itself to be one of the best examples of its bagger breed, even in the face of stiff Harley-Davidson competition in the form of the successful Street Glide and Road Glide. When we compared a 2010 Cross Country to a Road Glide, the CC's advantages in engine power, sure-footed handling, superior suspension and a lower price earned the Minnesota-based manufacturer a hard-fought victory.

More recently we pitted a 2011 Cross Country against Yamaha/Star's Stratoliner Deluxe and Harley's Street Glide with its optional 103-cubic-inch Power Pak motor in our 2011 Bagger Shootout, and the Vic outmuscled the hot-rod Harley and out-featured the YamaStar to emerge as best in class.

But when "best" isn't good enough, Victory sends in the Ness family, headed by the illustrious Arlen Ness, one of the most famous motorcycle customizers in the business. The blinged-out signature Ness editions in Victory's lineup are akin to Harley-Davidson's aspirational CVO lineup, appealing to high rollers who want to stand apart from the crowd.

More: 2011 Victory Cross Country Review: Cory Ness Signature Edition on Motorcycle.com

See less See more
#2 ·
#3 ·
i have no test ridden a cr or cc
and maybe i better not because
i know i will want one.
all i can say is the cory ness cc is
absolutely stunning! can only imagine
what it looks like in person.thumb upcheers

#7 ·
I have one and a friend who also lives in Charlotte also has one. We went together to a Harley ride not too long ago so we looked a bit like twins. Definitely got a LOT of looks from that crowd & a lot of compliments

#6 ·
I went to Lynwood motoplex in Lynwood, Wa and looked at a 2012 cross country, and i absolutely love this bike. i currently own a 2007 v-star 1300 touring model and it just does not compare to the Victory. the victory sits more comfortable, looks more classy, has more stowage space, and the audio system is a must have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.