Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

DFW Victory Riders

16K views 64 replies 23 participants last post by  NOEMTZ 
#1 ·
Went from a Honda to a XC. Any other Victory riders here in the DFW area?

#3 ·
DFW Vics

I see Vics all over the metroplex. If you want to catch more than a few together at a time, you might want to stop by Strokers in Dallas on a Sunday afternoon. I'm sure there are other forums or social groups that you can find on the internet with more info. You can catch a few at ******* Heaven in Lewisville or Fort Worth also.

#4 · (Edited)
"XR LE in Dallas checking in."

Riding a '13 XCT now. My buddy in AZ bought my '12 XR LE.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

#6 ·
I work in Southlake. White Chapel & 114. What do you ride?

#16 ·
Swap meet at strokers Dallas Saturday march 2nd... 10am to 5 pm...will be swinging by and hope to see victory riders out en mass!!!

cheers

#19 ·
Anyone in DFW thinking about going to Little Rock on Sept. 28th? The Indian Motorcycles demo truck will be at the Polaris/Victory dealership there. It's about 4.5 hours from here.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#20 ·
I'm in Allen, getting my Cross Country Tour as soon as this nasty weather clears.

#22 ·
Welcome Scotty! Post pics soon.....is it the CCT that's at strokers?

Yes, nasty weather, I think it's an inch of snow on the ground right now! Yikes!

#32 ·
I bought mine in Hurst. I wonder if I can go test ride some others there. :crzy:

#35 ·
There's a Dallas area location open too.

3914 S. Shiloh Rd, Ste 200 Garland, TX 75041

The first time I went there they didn't even have bikes yet but now I see them posting pictures of people with their new Indians so it seems like they're doing pretty well. I want to get by there again and check out the bikes.

#37 ·
I ride through that area a lot. Keep in touch and I can show you some good routes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.