Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Victory Head Office phone #

18K views 46 replies 21 participants last post by  Humbucker 
#1 ·
Hi all... Anyone help me in getting a telephone # for Victory Head Office?

I need to speak to someone that has more power than my dealer.

Any help would be appreciated.

2011 XC Crimson Red Canada

#4 ·
Bearcat,
Is looking for a higher up an indication that your dealer isn't following through with getting you a new bike after they kept your bike for a long time and messed up the torque compensator fix?

If they aren't going to get you a new bike are they going to correct the repairs on your bike?

#5 ·
The dealer is telling me I have to wait for them to go through the proper channels before they will tell me I will be getting a new bike or my money back.
They told me they needed more time and then they will advise.... well I have had enough.
Brand new bike with 1100 kms been sittng at the dealer since May 18th ( 7 weeks ) and the bike season is passing me by. All I am receiving is lip service with no explanations.
I have contacted a lawyer and made a call to Victory HeadQuarters.
I just want my money back so I can get on with my summer without the headaches from this dealer. I am not sure I trust these guys to get another bike that works.
I have never experienced customer service like this before. ... Unbelievable!!
The people at HeadQuarters need to know what I have been going through.

2011 XR Crimson Red Canada

#7 ·
Just off the phone with HQ in Medina , MN. Spoke with a call taker who took my information and story and will pass it along the channels. More lip service as far as I am concerned. Whether someone calls me back for more information or just labels me another complainer.. who knows?? Very discouraging and the call taker even said to me twice on the phone.. " It's up to your dealer to get you a new bike or refund your money" Just another opportunity to vent my frustrations..

#8 ·
Is there a Victory Regional Manager that handles that area/dealership? Ask the owner of that shop for their contact info. You should speak directly to that individual. Besides water and food, I would make it my sole purpose in life to contact that individual via, voice, e-mail, snail-mail, text, in-person and any other method it would take to convince him/her that this issue MUST be resolved.

Best of luck to you. :)

#9 · (Edited)
If you don't have a response in what you consider is a reasonable amount of time there's one other avenue that may help. Go to FaceBook and post your case on the Victory Motorcyles page. This is very public (the whole world can see it) and has gotten results in the past. You may get your problem solved or you may get told to contact your dealer. If you are told to contact the dealer explain what the dealer has/hasn't accomplished and ask them to connect you to the regional representative. There's a possibility of a third option but it would only apply if the Lemon Law can be used in your area.

Has your dealer even tried to disassemble/reassemble to replacement parts in the compensator yet? If not you need to ask how come they haven't. Bottom line this was their mistake and they should be trying everything they can to get your bike corrected because in reality fixing the bike is a much cheaer option for them than refunding your money or swapping your bike. Either way they would be stuck with a bike that they broke!

Oh yeah - if you haven't tried it yet another option is to find out who the owner is so you can speak with them directly. Most owners don't like their reputation being crapped on by their employees and despise losing money. This may be the person (the dealer website is registered in his name) that you should contact:

REGISTRANT:
NAME: ADVANCE MOTORSPORTS LTD

ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT:
NAME: PAUL ROBICHAUD
POSTAL ADDRESS: 551 FERDINAND BOULEVARD
DIEPPE NB E1A7G1 CANADA
PHONE: +1.5063841030X
FAX:
EMAIL: DOMAINS@TRADER.CA

#10 ·
Just off the phone with the owner of Route #1 Motorsports ( Victory dealer ) in Lower Sackville Nova Scotia, Canada. Got the number from him for the regional manager rep and have called him and left a message. Hopefully he will call me back.
Tried calling the owner and always went to voicemail. He will not call me back. I have been stuck dealing with the service manager at the shop.
I am to the understanding that they tried the compensator fix and screwed it up. Parts arrived June 27th.. and on the 28th they called and advised that the gears in the transmission were messed up. I agree that fixing is cheaper but obviously they do not know what they are doing. I have called HQ , left a message with the Regional rep , wrote countless number of e-mails expressing my feelings and I have spoke on the phone. I will do my best to continue the pressure until this issue is resolved.

I will try the FaceBook website. Thanks for the tips.

#11 ·
at this juncture, I would call my lawyer. See what they have to say.

#13 ·
I agree totally.. Called the lawyer and he wanted me to ask one more time about a new bike or refund before we send a letter or call the dealer. I advised the dealer I had contacted my lawyer but I still have heard nothing. See what next week brings and I will try a FaceBook post and see what I can stir up with that.. I will keep trying to apply the pressure.

Cheers guys!

#14 ·
Man I hate it when I see somebody getting crapped on like this. We only get a few months to ride and when the bike sits there it is very frustrating. You would think that the dealer would have at least given you a demo to ride. Problem is not Victory or the bike...this all rests with the dealer who can now take a bigger hit when exposed. I dealt with Route 1 and they are top notch. Maybe you should get Victory to replace the bike and be able to pick up new one at different dealer.

#15 ·
Route #1 is awesome! I spoke with an employee there and he was able to supply me with the number for the Victory/Polaris rep for the Atlantic Provinces.
I told him my story and he certainly felt bad for me.

I agree... at the end of the day it all falls on the dealer's lap.

2011 XR Crimson Red NB Canada

#17 ·
I'm just working with my dealer to do the fix. This will be their first one. Victory said they would cover the fix but if I wasn't happy, it was my problem. Your experience is making me a little nervous - wondering if I should just live with the rattle.

#18 ·
The wharf rat rally I may attend. Never gone but would like to.

Randy.. if the rattle is not bothering you then I would stay away from the repair.
The mechanic made the repair on mine but I believe he screwed up when he reassembled the bike causing the gearing issue. In the end.. its the dealers problem not mine so I have asked for a new bike or my money back.
The Atlantic rep here in NB told me today that he agreed that my bike is the dealers problem and that he is going to do his work to get me back on the road with new wheels. I will have quite the fight to get the money back if it goes that route.
My hopes basically lay with the rep and how he handles the dealers owners.
Fingers crossed..

#19 ·
Talking about customer service. My seat on my 12XR is coming apart(looks like 3 white dots, they are only going to get to be a bigger rip) and I contacted my dealer last week and he said he had to contact Victory about it. Well I have not heard anything from him. I always seem to be the one contacting the dealer. Him not contacting me. So i called Victory today and the rep tells me that I have to go through the dealer and she mentions that It may not be covered by warranty and may be labeled as wear. I said What? You mean to tell me Victory seats on their bikes are not covered? I have only had the bike since May 18th.

Well I emailed my dealer today Friday and ask if he had heard from Victory about my seat yet. Its going on a week and half.I also called Victory to see if my dealer contacted them. The rep checked and said she could not find any information but that didn't mean the dealer hadn't contacted Victory. Again I heard from them the seat could be a wear issue and not covered by warranty. I ask to speak to the warranty department but rep said it had to go through the dealer. Never did hear back from the dealer. I am going to go and see another dealer to see if they will help me. When you call customer service it just seems they are reading off a script and don't give you any helpful service. If my seat is not covered by warranty. My plan is to write to the better business bureau and the attorney general of my state.

#21 ·
All these posts show why businesses fail. Piss off enough people word gets out and those dealers will be gone. I think after the 3rd contact you should mention the dealer that is not helping. This way the rest of us can avoid getting in the same situation

#22 ·
Bearcat319

Awhile ago I had a recall notice sent to me ( from polaris )for the seat backrest on my Jackpot. I called the dealer and they said that they didn't know anything about it. I posted a question about it here, along with some others, and no one seemed to have any information. I called Victory customer service and they said that they were still thinking about the wording for a recall letter , I told them that I had already gotten a letter and they were at a lost and told me to contact my dealer. When I told them that I had contacted my dealer and they didn't know anything about it they said that it wasn't their problem and I had to go through the dealer. After about 3 mth. And a lot of contact with my dealer I again contacted Victory customer service about this recall. They told me not to ride the bike until the problem was solved WHAT! !! When I told customer service that this was unexceptable they told me THIS WAS NOT THEIR PROBLEM, DEALERS ARE SUBCONTRACTORS AND YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM. when I again told them that Victory had sent me the recall letter they again told me THIS ISN'T VICTORYS PROBLEM AND THERE WAS NOTHING THAT THEY COULD OR WOULD DO FOR ME. I did finally get the seat fixed through my dealer BUT hope that I never have any problems with my bike.VICTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE MADE IT CLEAR TO ME THAT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS, so if your dealer DOSEN'T care you have no recourse. Good luck

#24 ·
Awhile ago I had a recall notice sent to me ( from polaris )for the seat backrest on my Jackpot. I called the dealer and they said that they didn't know anything about it. I posted a question about it here, along with some others, and no one seemed to have any information. I called Victory customer service and they said that they were still thinking about the wording for a recall letter , I told them that I had already gotten a letter and they were at a lost and told me to contact my dealer. When I told them that I had contacted my dealer and they didn't know anything about it they said that it wasn't their problem and I had to go through the dealer. After about 3 mth. And a lot of contact with my dealer I again contacted Victory customer service about this recall. They told me not to ride the bike until the problem was solved WHAT! !! When I told customer service that this was unexceptable they told me THIS WAS NOT THEIR PROBLEM, DEALERS ARE SUBCONTRACTORS AND YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM. when I again told them that Victory had sent me the recall letter they again told me THIS ISN'T VICTORYS PROBLEM AND THERE WAS NOTHING THAT THEY COULD OR WOULD DO FOR ME. I did finally get the seat fixed through my dealer BUT hope that I never have any problems with my bike.VICTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE MADE IT CLEAR TO ME THAT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS, so if your dealer DOSEN'T care you have no recourse. Good luck
I think they need to fire the acting CEO and hire someone who has an understanding of just what is great customer service.

There are many posts I've read where Victory's customer service is severely lacking, they don't have a clue or could care less about their customers once they get your money.

It's what's keeping me from a purchase and probably many others.

I expect, demand and deserve excellent customer service from any company I make a large purchase from; the least they should do is support those who support them.

Hey VICTORY, can you read?

Go do some research on why it's important to a company’s future well being to treat their customers properly after the sale.

It's not that hard to figure out, unless of course it's all about the money, HHHHhhhhhhhmmmmm!

#23 ·
I have that impression as well. Spent time on the phone with the Victory rep for my area and he basically told me that the dealer has the final say... He will call his boss and then perhaps maybe call the dealer owner and hammer out a deal.... who knows really??

I will be on the phone Monday morning putting the pressure on the dealer and the rep!! I will be one giant pain in the ass!!

Cheers :)

#25 ·
I think we have to realize that like in every industry there are good dealers and bad ones. I agree that Victory head office cannot solve all the problems caused/not rectified by their dealers. On the other hand I think that all calls to Victory head office by riders having dealer issues should be addressed. Victory SHOULD be respondsible for the actions of their dealers. By being part of the slution, Victory will come out the winner because word of mouth can grow or kill a company. On the other hand , consumers should be checking out the dealership before buying.
Victory customer service should be issuing a file number on any complaint that come to them from a rider that is getting no satisfaction from their dealer. Victory should be contacting the dealership to find out the other side of the story. Those people answering the customer service phones at Victory need to be better trained in addressing the problems instead of passing the buck to the dealer. It is no good telling people to see their dealer when they are calling because the dealer is not cooperating.

Jim

#26 ·
Totally agree. I wish I had done more research in my dealer before purchasing.
Spoke with the Atlantic Provincial rep today. He is still in conversations with his boss and the dealer owners to bring my situation to a close.

If I do not have any answers by Friday my lawyer will be sending a letter to the dealer next week. This is all I have left to do.

Be safe on the road.

2011 XR Red Crimson NB Canada

#27 ·
Friday the 13th of all the days that one would think you had no luck at all....

But, I did! Was just delivered a 2012 Cross Country Corey Ness Limited Demo Bike to use until my bike situation is resolved.
Finally... since May 18th without a ride the dealer provided me with a bike.
My bike is currently under the control of the Atlantic Victory rep for my area and he is doing a good job for me.
In the meantime I get to put lots of miles on this demo.. :)

My bike is being reassessed by other victory mechanics in another province just to make sure a repair can't be done and then more than likely shipped back to the factory.

The rep will then have another new XR sent to me.

Slow moving but I kept the pressure with calls and e-mails and finally got some movement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.