Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

March Bike of the month! Enter here!

48K views 58 replies 30 participants last post by  diamondrmp 
#1 ·
Here's where you can enter this month's BOTM contest! Post em if ya got em!

#13 ·
Hi guys, thanks alot, I appreciate the kind words. It is definitely a little quit in here, isn't it? I'd been thinking of coming on as a Custom Victory Billet Parts vendor but with the little traffic in here I doubt it's worth my money. Maybe when it gets going, if it ever does.

#16 ·
CycleOpsUSA

Wow,

Your web page is exactly what I've been looking for! You have so many custom parts for the Victory. I haven't found many good after markets upgrades until now, I'm submitting my order. I want to get the luggage rack, cheese wedges, and the fender struts (not all at one time of course) just to start.

DJ

#35 ·
Wow,

Your web page is exactly what I've been looking for! You have so many custom parts for the Victory. I haven't found many good after markets upgrades until now, I'm submitting my order. I want to get the luggage rack, cheese wedges, and the fender struts (not all at one time of course) just to start.

DJ
Hey DJ, I adn't visited here for a while and just realized the order you said you wre placing never came through. Still looking for some goodies? Let me know as we're running a few specials right now that you can find on our Special Deals page.

#20 ·
Thanks for saying so. I try to offer the best possible quality, from the little details, to the finishing, and hopefully in creative innovation, for the best possible prices. What many don't know is, say our luggage racks for example, take 3-4 hours of hand labor to create the sculpted final result that no CNC can duplicate, with each being like a peice of individual jewelry for your bike, a hand work of art so to speak. Take the flame fender struts... those bad boys take typically 25-32 legitimate man hours to sculpt, shape, and finish, all by hand. They seem like alot at first glance for a grand, but the hours to make them help put it in perspective when combined with material and initial machinig costs.

We're also expanding into custom work for many different bikes, so if anyone has an idea contat me and we'll see if we can make it into a reality.

#22 ·
Sorry for the slow reply. Can't give a price without knowing more, but sure, I can do that no problem. Depending on if you just want plain jane or if you want some detail in it will set the price. Call me at 305-345-9444 and we'll toss it around and see about what we can come up with.

#28 ·
will
that is one bad ass bike as soon as my doughter comes over and showes me how to upload pichtures ill put the bobber and kp bagger on to view. ronald

#30 ·
ga law states i have to have it inspected and it has to have blinkers so im puting leds on it ill send pic when finished but im not going to change much outher than maybe a new carry bag on front that will hold a water bottle.

#31 ·
hi m here to say that here is huge collection of hot bikes.but i cant stop my self to say that which one bike i like most that is CycleOpsUSA..i liked it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.