Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Atom bombs.

9K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Raymour 
#1 ·
Has anyone heard the atom bombs in person? I have the RPW's on my 2013 xc and I want it to be louder. thumb up

#5 ·
Hey Raymour,

I don't know of anyone in CT that has the Atom Bombs, but I'll ask around too. Where did you buy your 13' XC?

#6 ·
Thanks! I got it at Shark Cycle in Stafford Springs, CT. I love the bike!! I am used to the sound of my Jackpot with the Arlen Ness slash cuts. I know its gonna be tough to get that sound, but thats what I want. The Atom bombs in that video are the best sounding so far. Who knows what's really on YouTube though. :confused:

#11 ·
Does anyone know if that utube video is a member here? after the video he has what he has done, including the part number for the tips he has, I just have a couple more questions if it is a member here.

#13 ·
I've had the RPW's and the atom bombs already. Both were not loud enough for me. I installed a set of "Thumpers" this week and they are much louder than atom bombs and a little louder than the RPW's. Thumpers are the loudest I've had so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.