Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Wanted: 2013 Tank Badge

9K views 32 replies 24 participants last post by  irv 
#1 ·
Wanting to buy the new Victory tank badges.

#5 ·
I was at the dealer the other day and he was telling me that some number of months ago there was a huge conference call with the dealerships and the first 45 minutes was all about the design guys being upset because so many people remove the badges. He said finally somebody said "Well come up with a better badge". It looks like they did. I would put the new badge on my 2011.

#7 ·
I'd be interested in a group buy if I could get just 1. I want one on the center front of the fairing. I know there is an edge there, so I would need one that could fit over that. wac

#8 ·
Copied from the closed tachometer GB thread....

I'm in for a pair of the cruiser badges, if we get a GB going.

VICTORY BADGE KITS

Item #: 2879419 - Sold in Pairs. Fits Cross Country Tour, Cross Country, Cross Roads and Hardball. $59.99

Item #: 2879418 - Sold in Pairs. Fits all Cruisers. $59.99

Item #: 5138229 - Sold in Pairs. Fits all Victory Vision. $34.99

#9 ·
I would be down for a set.....how does it work because there not in dealers hands yet?

#12 ·
Its funny you think they would want to get these out there asap just to get there name back on alot of peoples bikes

#14 ·
There should be a recall and replace all our badges for free for all of us with bad badges. :ltr:

#22 ·
I took my tank badges off over the weekend, not because I didn't like them but they were not on there very good and the right side one was really sticking out on the top. The tank looks good without them but I think would also look good with them but if Victory thinks I am going to spend $60 for another set of badges then they are wrong. If I am going to advertise for them they should give them out for free to those of us with the crappy original badges.

#23 ·
I saw a post on FB that Victory Motorcycles of Scottsdale has 'em

#26 ·
Just found it at HotVic. I'll check with my local dealer too. Thanks!

#28 ·
There are several different badge part numbers (3 part numbers, I think) for the different bike models. The part number below says it's for "All Cruisers." Double check my info, however, because I'm not 100% sure that's the right number for you.

Part # 2879418 for All Cruisers

Part # 2879419 is for the cross bikes.

The 3rd part number is for the Vision only, I believe.

See http://www.victoryofmiami.com/product-p/2879418.htm
as an example.

#29 ·
#30 ·
#31 ·
I picked up my new badges at my local dealer yesterday. I ordered them when the 2013 bikes first came out. I do not know how long my dealer has had them, he knows I stop in every couple weeks to see if there is anything new so he may have held them a while.

#33 · (Edited)
i got my set before Christmas. ordered in first part of aug.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.