Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

HOWDY from Houston!

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  OldGringo 
#1 ·
A friend of mine has a Victory and I was very much impressed with it. I've had a bunch of different bikes starting with a couple of HD 350 SX Sprints, Yam 250E, 72 Honda 500-4, 2 HD FatBoys, HD Electraglyde, and my current ride a 2006 Wing. Hope to make it out to Katy, TX to the Victory dealer and look around sometime this week.

Best Regards!

#2 ·
Welcome from Katy. But if you want a big selection to look at, you may want to go to Mancuso Gulf Freeway. They typically have 10-15 more Victory bikes on display, then all other Houston area dealerships I have seen.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum! cheers

#4 ·
Thanks for the WELCOME gents!!

And, thanks for pointing me toward Mancuso NOEMTZ. Kewl site you have!

Here's a couple of pics of my current ride, an '06 Wing with '07 Tailwind trailer--the Rolls of trailers I promise!

Hope to see EVERYONE sometime on a road trip!! Headed to Wyoming, Montana, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado sometime next year.

Best Regards.

#5 ·
Love that trailer....wife keeps hinting we should add one to our victory cross country tour bike for our long trips. I think she needs more room for stuff she tends to buy while on a trip. Would be nice to be able to haul all of our camping gear in it.

#8 ·
Howdy Old ******!!

I retired from Missouri City in 2001. Worked for the city for 20 years before escaping. May leave retirement shortly and go back to work for them.

Best Regards.

#9 ·
Skeeter,
You haven't had enough of that abuse???? LOL
Found out a month or so back that the Asst. Chief is a Vegas jocky, and that the MCPD is looking at starting a Solo group with the Victory Police Bikes. That should turn a few heads out here in the 'burbs'.

#7 ·
Welcome from South Dakota. Nice rig you have there. Better hold on to the Tailwind...you may find it rolls nicely behind your new Victory. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.