Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Show off your Vision

103K views 206 replies 84 participants last post by  DLBass 
#1 ·
This thread is for pics of your Vision.

#96 ·
Good lookin ride! I still like Mid Cherry or Crimson... I walked out with a 11 Pearl white ONLY because my TC was Solar Red and wanted something a little differnt...

#97 ·
Thanks, Tims. I think all the Victory bikes look good. Something different from the norm. I hope you are enjoying yours!

#112 ·
Launchpad pic?

Dave: Everyone agrees the Vision resembles a spaceship but to have it pose pointing straight up towards outer space is a little over the top! :ltr::ltr::ltr:
I see you have the gatling gun exhaust tips. I had them on my XC but was told they will not work on my '12 VV. What exhaust are you running?

#113 ·
Ness Big Honkers. That is the stock chrome so they fit. The amazing thing about Victory is how many people that should know about fit and equipment don't. I was told the same thing by one shop. The guy at where I bought said they fit no problem. He was right. Victory of Mesa, ask for Chris. He seems to know all there is about the brand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.