Not open for further replies.

My wife's 2011 Cross Roads for sale

6K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  CrossRoads 
#1 · (Edited)
sold 2013 - 04 - 24

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Gorgeous paint job already on there and with the add ons I can understand a premium but you can buy a '12 or '13 Ness XC (fairing, radio, more chrome, etc) for between $22K & $24K so you may want to reconsider the asking price.

#6 ·
Thank you.

#7 ·
Somebody, please, hang this man (Pckrfan)! How dare he post an asking price of his choice on a bike he owns? Where does he think he is? On a free forum, in a free country? Hang him! :D :ltr: wac

#8 ·
Shooter you don't even have to look close to notice that this XR has a lot of extras that you won't find on the XR-LE. Besides that the only LE XR's are the 11's in Crimson. They only made them for 8 months before the color was discontinued so there were less than 1/2 as many Crimson XRs built as XR-LEs.
PCk

Pckfan best of luck with your sale!

#9 ·
The red tag sale is about over but I picked up my brand new 2011 with shield, sissybar, front and saddle bag guards for nearly $9k below this price. Good luck and maybe you will find the right buyer at the right time.

#10 ·
Thanks for the good luck wishes. You picked a great bike. I really loved mine before a cager killed it. My wife's bike, which will have the suspension unmodded, has a few more goodies on it than your new purchase does, at least for now, hence the higher asking price. Enjoy riding and ride safe.

#11 ·
Wow....that bike is gorgeous!!!! Whoa. I'm a lil confused..is that the stock paint and/or what's the deal with the credit?

Question about the 3" lowering kit. Does it scrape on the twistys? I'm a new Cross Country owner and hoping to drop it a bit.

Thanks for any input and I love this bike. It's kinda funny how everyone wants to chime on the price. We all gotta work together to keep our used market high, not (publicly) rip each other based upon dealer liquidations. In your case...appears a bit of thought went into those upgrades. Kudos.

#12 ·
Hi there.... I sent you a pm

#13 ·
Her amazing looking bike is now on the floor of the new Victory Motorcycles of Scottsdale dealership for the revised asking price of $19,900.

#15 ·
SOLD, My wife's 2011 Cross Roads

SOLDcheers & :(

#16 ·
Bike sold, thread closed. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.