Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Lots of new motorcycles!!

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  4 inch pistons 
#1 ·
Has anyone seen or heard about the new Honda motorcycles? One of them will be the CB-1100. They are bringing this bike to the U.S. sometime in March 2013. And I have to give it to Honda. I wrote them a letter about this bike and two weeks later I recieved a call from them in Cal. They said it would come with a centerstand! And of course, chrome fenders! I will go and test ride one! Check it out Vic riders. God Bless.......JayVic

#5 · (Edited)
Interesting bike, might take one for a test drive. Would make a good around town or commuter bike :rolleyes:

Its cool that they are bringing back the bike that put them on the map, without that 750 that its modeled after they probably would of never had the funds to get into automobiles.

#8 ·
I had the 350 2 Cylinder , a 350, 550, and 750 4 cylinder. Great bikes in their day, but I will never buy another new Honda bike. Car maybe, but not a bike. Looks like they are following the Triumph lead on retro bikes.

#9 ·
I have nothing against Honda but they always seem to be 4 or 5 years behind the times. They come out with their flurry chopper to capatilze on the chopper craze but a few years too late. Triumph has been doing the retro thing for a while now so maybe Honda got in just in time but maybe not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.