Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Flash speedo/tac upgrade question

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  guitarmike 
#1 ·
Had flash upgrade to my newish Kingpin (800 mi) recently. Works great, but I can't fugure out "Average Fuel Economy". It just stays on OO all the time. Do you have to set both trip odometers or what. Can someone tell me how to get Aveage Fuel Economy running...I know it has to be something simple, I am overlooking, but no instructions anywhere.
Fantastic bike
Thanks for the help

#2 ·
Who did your flash? I set all mine to zero on fill up. Then when I start down the road it automatically starts to calculate. So I wonder if the person that did the flash did not get it ALL in yours.. By the way there is the optional temperature for the upgrade. Let me know There is a link to ebay for a Polaris dealer I bought mine from and installed it myself.

#3 ·
Hello guitarmike,

I can tell you that i had my 12 vegas speedo updated and those displays were working immediately with out any real intervention from me. All i did was scroll thru all the readouts make sure they were working.

have you tried this:

Average Fuel Economy (Accessory)
This mode displays average fuel economy since being reset. To reset, toggle to this mode.
Press and hold the mode button until the meter resets.

m

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.