Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

XC tour w/ no trunk pics?

7K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  wspollack 
#1 ·
I'm trying to find pics at different angles of a xc tour with no trunk, or a xc with hard lowers with no trunk. Trying to visualize my bike with the hard lowers but with no trunk as I'm not particularly interested in one. Alas google turned up bupkis on my search... So if anyone out there has such pics, please post them here!
As always,
Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
Right now I can only find this one. I know I have others and when I find them will post. It does have the passenger backrest on it though. Wife wont get on without it..

#5 ·
How sharp looking is this !! I was leaning towards JTD lowers but this looks good. Is there an option for speakers in the Vic Lowers in lieu of the storage boxes?

#7 ·
Right, I've been through all 40 something pages of pics. I'm looking for something specific. Hoping that folks might have different angles than a side profile.
Thanks!

#11 ·
Here is mine in the garage w/o the trunk and sans passenger backrest as previously shown....

#20 ·
Hi-C....please tell us about your seat. Sorry to stray from the original OP, but I am curious about it. Thanks.

#16 ·
Heres a pic of mine with the trunk off, I like the looks better but the wife says she prefers something to lean against and I am unsure how I like the looks with a sissybar so when 2 up I ride with the trunk.

Attachments

#24 ·
BBob,

Heck, this thread has served its original intent, so I don't feel bad doing a little hijacking: those aren't stock wheels, are they?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.