Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Indiana

18K views 68 replies 34 participants last post by  toejam 
#1 ·
Anyone from Indiana ? Southwest In here, it would be great to meet some new friends that also love their Victory's!!

#31 ·
Niles,MI bike nite downtown 8/22 6-9PM. Would love to meet some fellow Vic riders there

#32 ·
Would love too, but i been working in Ft. Wayne all summer.

#33 ·
Well let me tell you about Indy Power Sports. They have had my bike for 21 days & counting so far they have replaced the fuel pump. Still doesn't run right, so the are thinking the IAC valve. That was last Wednesday & as of this morning haven't ordered it. I'm about to go nuts!

#34 ·
Sstl304, bummer on the downtime.
I think that would really drive me nuts.
Are they giving a valid reason for taking so long?
Hopefully the service manager is expressing sympathy.
Wow, just wow!
TechnoGeek

#35 ·
Well they are tring to tell me that since it is still under warranty that Victory is slow in getting back with them on what to try, also the mechanic has called in sick afew times. 23 days is a long time I think, but this is the first time I have had problems & didn't know what to expect. I do expect that if I ever have problems again I'll find someone else or just do it myself.

#36 ·
Niles MI here, just across the state line from South Bend (I work there). Will be in Wabash 9/1 for the April Wine concert

#39 ·
South Central Indiana here. Floyd County.
Riding season is almost over for most this year but with TourMaster heated gear and Vic's heated gris we enjoy winter riding also. Anyone else in this area ride all year?
Hope to meet up with a few Vic riders next year and ride.

#41 ·
I am in Corydon IN, probably done for the year, not just temps. Father just had Hear Surgery, Mother in law just had 2 hernia's and a tumor removed, wife is to have shoulder surgery in the next couple of weeks. To many things going on for sure. But it is a bit cool. Rhode 2 weekends ago and was great. Oh yeah and the victory is still in pieces being painted. LOL!

#45 ·
I'm sure i will see ya around if you go to Tilted Kilt in South Bend for bike nights. I only went once last year because i was working out of town all summer.

#50 ·
Live in Crawfordsville and have a 2012 Vegas 8 Ball. Anyone close to the area? I also ride through Terre Haute at times on my way to Illinois.

#53 ·
Greater Evansville, we need to organize a spring greet & meet...
Bike nights on W. Franklin St. will be starting soon :grin

This post has been deleted
#57 ·
I have no clue, but I will welcome you to the forum from Florida! Did you take your name from the movie? LOL

#58 ·
Anyone still here from Indiana??

#62 ·
Or they all sold their Victory and moved on.
It is rare to see any on the road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.