Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Show off your Jackpot

231K views 449 replies 146 participants last post by  rowman57_9068 
#1 ·
This thread is for pics of your Jackpot.

#304 ·
Its faux gator. Looks and feels real,and you dont have to worry about rain and sun or cracking.

#306 ·
I'd take one in a heartbeat. Nice!

Sent from my iPhone

#307 ·
Thanks guys. I dont think I would be making any more of these sissy bars. This one took way to long. Its 4 pcs all bent then welded together. then lots of grinding and sanding smooth before I sent it out to get chromed.It was a bitch to get everything to be symmetrical. If you look down from the top it has really cool angles.

And a shot from the back.

#308 ·
Seems like I have the only Vic on these PGR missions.

#312 ·
Crap man! You have my two favorite rides there. Which Lotus is that?

Love the lime JP though, great looking ride.

Sent from my iPhone

#314 ·
You are a lucky man. My next four-wheeled toy will be an Elise. Preferably in chrome yellow. That is if I can get my big ass in one.

Sent from my iPhone

#316 ·
New Edition to Big_Al's Garage

These are my initial pictures from the dealer and the first one in the garage. I will upload better pictures with a few mods once I return home from my deployment.

Attachments

#317 ·
Good looking ride Big Al. Be safe and thanks for your service.

Sent from my iPhone

#322 ·
I have a Tomahawk Accessories detatchable sissy bar with rack sold by Outlaw Chrome. I can take it off in about two minutes. Very sturdy and the chrome looks great. My wife really enjoys the comfort and security of the setup, especially with such a small back seat. Great customer support too. I highly recommend it.

#323 ·
This Winters modifications so far.

I just finished the rear rack and driver backrest today. I used the mounting bracket from a stock rear seat I got off of ebay and modified it. The Kuryakyn stereo is mounted where the tach and speedo go. I also mounted a Sirius radio with antenna on the left handlebar. I moved my speedo to the left side of the motor. I could only download 5 pics.

Attachments

#324 ·
I just finished the rear rack and driver backrest today. I used the mounting bracket from a stock rear seat I got off of ebay and modified it. The Kuryakyn stereo is mounted where the tach and speedo go. I also mounted a Sirius radio with antenna on the left handlebar. I moved my speedo to the left side of the motor. I could only download 5 pics.
Very cool. How do they sound over the wind?

#326 ·
09 Jackpot

Love this bike. Harley has nothing on Victory....

Attachments

#330 ·
busajack what kind of seat is that? looks sick!