Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Take over payments? 2011 Cross Roads.

16K views 55 replies 19 participants last post by  vagabondjpm 
#1 · (Edited)
Some financial issues are forcing me to look into getting out from underneath my payment.

Stock, except for black crash bars. 9000 miles I have a Ultimate seat on it that I will seperately for 300. Stock seat comes with it.

I'm not looking to gain anything out of this. I will let the bike go for what I owe. No more, no less.

PM me if interested in the price and pictures.

BIKE IS SOLD!!!!!!

#5 ·
Pictures and cash price please. How far is Freeport from Chicago?

#13 ·
wow! hadnt seen this before. hope everything is ok

#17 ·
you have seen the new triumphs havent you?! super tourers.

#24 ·
I'd image the payoff is near $10K. Wish I had some scratch lying around.

Did you consider Craigslist? There are two others on there for about $14K so your would look even better.

Best of luck.

Ride safe.

#27 ·
Looks like a steal to me... great bike priced below KBB. Can't believe you haven't sold it yet!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#35 ·
What do you mean nowhere near rideable long enough for me?

Im curious, because I have a Z1000 (naked Ninja 1000), and Im more comfortable on long hauls on that than I am on the Vegas!! (stock seat is crap!) Only thing that slows me down is the 3Gal tank that causes me to stop for fuel every 140 miles... The Ninja 1000 is even more built for long haul riding, with the adjustable windscreen, larger tank, etc.

#30 ·
Advertise it on eBay for $12K and I'd bet you it will be gone in less than a week. I sold a car on eBay in less than 20 minutes one time. A guy messaged me that it was exactly what he was looking for and that he'd pay my "buy it now" with no questions asked (I had priced it between KBB wholesale and private party). Mine was very low miles for the year I was selling it (under 7K miles/year for a 6 year old car at the time).

#31 ·
Advertise it on eBay for $12K and I'd bet you it will be gone in less than a week.
And by the time he gets finished pay their fees he might get $10k out of it.

I haven't sold anything on their for a while until about a week ago. They charged me 15% between Paypal and Ebay. They even take a cut of the shipping now.

#40 ·
Still available?

I'm interested. But:

1. What's the Mileage on it?

2. Was it ever in an accident? Is that why you changed the highway bars?

3. For a 2011, unless mileage, why are you already changing tires and brakes?

4. What's going on with the Starter Clutch? 2 years and she fails? Goes back to Q#2.

5. Any other repairs that you had to do on the bike?

#41 ·
1. Just shy of 10k.

2. No accidents. Bike never had highway bars to begin with.

3. Back tire is getting close to needing to be changed. Most likely could go longer, but I don't care to push my luck, or the bike.
Most of my riding is 2 up.
Brakes tend to be noisy at times. Pads LOOK ok, but figured to throw a set on anyway.

4. Tried to start it when it was cold out earlier this year, and it didn't like it. Fixed under warranty.

5. No other repairs. Just ride,ride,ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.