Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Power commander v highball compatible?

7K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  DunedinDragon 
#1 ·
I went to my local installer and he says the highball isn't listed in the compatible motorcycles. Is anyone running it and what model do you have. On the website it show one that goes to the 106 models. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

#6 ·
How was the install, if you did it yourself ? It looks like a bitch. I bought one and havent started to install it yet. I may pay someone to do it.

#7 ·
I didn't fit the auto tune, I fitted it myself, then got it dynoed, its a pain trying to connect in to the injectors but its possible (small hands are the go!) Bike runs better now, Bassani 2 into 1 short and KN filter, good power when you twist the throttle hard but obviously fuel consumption suffers quite a bit. Fuel consumption is acceptable if you go easy on the throttle. I average about 280 kms per tank

#9 ·
As most have said here, yes..perfectly compatible. I've had mine with autotune almost since day 1 and it's the best modification I've ever made to any bike. You'll love it!!

I would say you're probably better off having it installed if you can be assured the tech who does it has done several others and knows how to set it up correctly. I was lucky and the tech at my local Victory dealer used to work for Dynojet and did a great job. The only folks I know of that have had problems with their PCV and Autotune are the ones that installed them on their own. At least if you have it done you have some recourse if it doesn't work right on your bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.