Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

new member oklahoma

784 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Eli 
#1 ·
just joined and i do like the forum still trying to figure out every thing i own a 2012 xr so far i really like the bike found a after market wind shield 26 in. by 26 in. bought some highway bar,s i,ll get her fixed up soon ride safe and every chance you get

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the XR.

#3 ·
I ride from OKC to the Webbers Falls/Gore area (Greenleaf & Tenkiller lakes) fairly often during the summer. I'll try to remember to let you know the next time I head out that direction. Maybe we can get together for a short ride & lunch! cheers
I've got a XCT & Vegas 8 ball. Haven't taken the 8-Ball out there yet. The Love's off I-40 at Webbers Falls is almost exactly one tank of gas on the XCT! I hope they rebuild it before I start riding out there again.

#4 ·
Meet and greet

Allways ready for a ride i did,nt know the webber falls loves was closed it,s been about 6 months since i was over that way anyway i know every back road in this part of s/e ok. Some are full of twisties and great running i,am retired and good to go just about any time

#6 ·
Welcome from Katy Tx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.