Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Southwest Texas, RGV area anyone?

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Eli 
#1 · (Edited)
South Texas, RGV area anyone?

any riders from the RGV, McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville area? regards!! cheers

#6 ·
wow just cruzin thru this site , saw this thread on the rgv, did not really know what it ment ? now i know . then it led to ol' C.C. . my home town , born n raised and the first 30 years of my life was in C.C. . boy have i heard corpus has changed ! it's just good to see there are vic's in every corner of this country ! i miss everything about the gulf coast BUT sea gulls !!!!! i must make it a road trip to C.C. ! good times .

#7 ·
Katy Tx here! My wife has family in RGV...maybe I or we will ride down and hook up with some of you. Who does the rallies at the island? Maybe that would be worthwhile attending as well.

#8 ·
just let me know and we plan something!!, the bike rallies to be sincere are getting worst every year... same crap and a little worst!! I hope they get it right again because theres not much to do around here or places to go bike related, just long straight pavement!! cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.